OT-Left or right brain?

IBTG81

how come most everyone list the score of the right side first?

20545[/snapback]

It's logical. It is us right brained thinkers. You're not keeping up are you? Your score probably doesn't even add up to 18, which means you're probably not using your brain for certain things.

It's logical.  It is us right brained thinkers.  You're not keeping up are you?  Your score probably doesn't even add up to 18, which means you're probably not using your brain for certain things.

20548[/snapback]

I got 17 left, 1 right. Does that mean I'm the most logical here?? :):)

I thought so... :flirt:

Nope, face it, I am the man. DC Tom, move your ass over, because there is a new sheriff in town.  :rolleyes:

20587[/snapback]

That would be True only if being more left Brained / OCD logical was "better" which it isn't necessarily :unsure:

Uh huh.

Mr logical had me provoking dogs with squirt guns because telephone poles fall on peoples heads but only in New Jersey.

Right.  :unsure:  :rolleyes:

20624[/snapback]

Hold on though...did you not provoke dogs with squirt guns filled with ammonia?? :huh:

That's weird. 16 left, 2 right. I thought left-handed people were right-brained, and I'm so left-handed I can barely use my right hand. :rolleyes:

(PPP posters please refrain from the expected left-right crack.) :unsure:

That's weird.  16 left, 2 right.  I thought left-handed people were right-brained, and I'm so left-handed I can barely use my right hand.  :rolleyes:

(PPP posters please refrain from the expected left-right crack.)  :unsure:

20633[/snapback]

Lefty Here :huh: