Who Thinks WD Makes This Place Less Enjoyable?

3rdnlng

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Starting a thread to give everyone a place to post their opinions is wrong though, at least in TYTT's opinion. Of course TYTT can't see the forest through the trees, but can still call himself the smartest man in the room.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to get in the middle of that. Was just voicing an overall opinion on Hogboy. 

People should just not respond to any post or thread he makes down here. Let him chase his own tail. Then he'll start logging in under his other handles to keep up appearances. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sorry, I wasn't trying to get in the middle of that. Was just voicing an overall opinion on Hogboy. 

People should just not respond to any post or thread he makes down here. Let him chase his own tail. Then he'll start logging in under his other handles to keep up appearances. 

The problem is that too many people won't go along with ignoring him and he takes over PPP with his super doucheness. He's obviously been around here a lot longer than November. I think it was DCTom that he told about kicking Simon's ass here. Has anyone even seen Simon in the last year? This guy has assuredly been already banned and is now back to spread his ****.

23 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Starting a thread to give everyone a place to post their opinions is wrong though, at least in TYTT's opinion. Of course TYTT can't see the forest through the trees, but can still call himself the smartest man in the room.

Not "wrong" per se, but certainly not helpful because it's what he wants.  His goal is to ruin everyone's experience by making every single thread part of his vortex of stupid.  He started by hijacking existing threads, then doubled down with a steady barrage of LAMP posts espousing a variety of intentionally poor and otherwise disjointed opinions to attract the outrage of generally intellectually honest posters, and now has hit the trifecta as you are I are sitting here, once again in his vortex, in a thread about him.  I'm done here, as I won't participate in the stupid...

... but I'm the one who can't see the forest ...

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Not "wrong" per se, but certainly not helpful because it's what he wants.  His goal is to ruin everyone's experience by making every single thread part of his vortex of stupid.  He started by hijacking existing threads, then doubled down with a steady barrage of LAMP posts espousing a variety of intentionally poor and otherwise disjointed opinions to attract the outrage of generally intellectually honest posters, and now has hit the trifecta as you are I are sitting here, once again in his vortex, in a thread about him.  I'm done here, as I won't participate in the stupid...

... but I'm the one who can't see the forest ...

I could have just as easily started a thread called "Who wants WD banned"? In my mind, that's inappropriate. Getting people to state why they don't like him is a more powerful message.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No fewer than 11 threads on the first page, including 8 of the first 10, are either threads started by or about a poster who has been registered here under his current profile for less than one month.

I'm not sure that irretrievably stupid and prolific are a desirable combination, but here we are.

Now, I understand that there's no way to force him to be a better poster, or even to get him to stop posting, but can we please not start threads about him?  Doesn't he import enough stupid all on his own?  Did we really need two more threads to point out what everyone already knows?

He's hell bent on being a ****ty person, and making everyone else's experience less enjoyable.  Why help him?

Still won't answer the question

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I could have just as easily started a thread called "Who wants WD banned"? In my mind, that's inappropriate. Getting people to state why they don't like him is a more powerful message.

Keep in mind we're talking about a person take you to Tasker who use the word utilitarianism I'll repeat he use the word utilitarianism

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No fewer than 11 threads on the first page, including 8 of the first 10, are either threads started by or about a poster who has been registered here under his current profile for less than one month.

I'm not sure that irretrievably stupid and prolific are a desirable combination, but here we are.

Now, I understand that there's no way to force him to be a better poster, or even to get him to stop posting, but can we please not start threads about him?  Doesn't he import enough stupid all on his own?  Did we really need two more threads to point out what everyone already knows?

He's hell bent on being a ****ty person, and making everyone else's experience less enjoyable.  Why help him?

Is this about utilitarianism again tasker???

Youre a sensitive little boy

" oh someone challenge my own vacuum of my stupidity and now I don't feel like I'm a real intellectual anymore"

Joke

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I wouldn't go so far as to call for his banning, but the Mods should at least force him to change his avatar

He brings shame and disgrace upon Bill Murray

11 hours ago, Justice said:

Damn. I haven’t seen this many torches and pitchforks since I flipped out over JP Losman. Lol

I gave you a "Haha" and here's a friendly critique to improve your style...This would have been funnier if you had replaced "flipped out" with "blew up"