Does Dupree on the 53 mean we get to see Riley?

Zqueezr

Maybe.   Weird that he didn't get picked up elsewhere off the practice squad.   Looked like Jordy Nelson in the preseason, but McD felt the need to develop Zay as a priority.   Turns out Zay isn't looking like a very good pro, and we know nothing about Reilly.  Give the new guy some reps, he might be a game changer.

44 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’d be really tempted to play both Reilly and Dupre. Dupre was the top WR recruit in the country not that long ago. They can bench Zay if need be. He hasn’t earned the spot. 

We need to win first so practice squad stars playing time is likely to be limited if they get any at all. Yet, I would love to see them both play...

Just now, Spiderweb said:

We need to win first so practice squad stars playing time is likely to be limited if they get any at all. Yet, I would love to see them both play...

Absolutely, need to win. I know it’s sad but I’m not sure that Reilly and/or Dupre gives you less than Zay is at the moment. Clearly Benjamin and Thompson are the top 2 receivers (along with Shady and Clay). 

Well, logically it would appear that Riley will be active this week. If they liked Dupre over Riley he would have been moved up a couple of weeks ago.

But, this new Bills regime has defied logic on many occasion.

The latest example, Coleman released, brought back, started and saw significant playing time, and now released again---he must have had a bad game against NE?

But speaking of bad games against NE (and several other teams), somehow Mike Tolbert is still on the roster and the #2 running back ??????

So, not sure logic applies?