Bengals or Raiders?

Klaista2k

11 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

They had a chance because of an Eagle turnover, not because of Carr. In fact they lost because Carr threw a pick.

Here Carr's stat line:

15/29 140yds 1TD 2INT

Brutal!

Man, that stat line looks familiar.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I was just thinking the exact same thing!

But sometime still thought that was a decent stat line because Derek Carr. Seeing him play makes me lose hope they can beat the Chargers. Unless the defense can score all the points.

13 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

Which team has the better shot at winning on Sunday?

Is it the Bengals beating the Ravens or the Raiders upsetting the Chargers?

I don't think either or both is out of the question. Rivers plays his worst when the games matter(see Chiefs game a few weeks ago) and the Ravens just aren't good and could lost to anyone any given Sunday.

Honestly I'm more worried about the Bills taking care of their business than them not getting help...I think they'll get the help.

Its also pretty much a home game for the Raiders...I bet the crowd is 80%+ Raiders fans...LA loves the Raiders and hates the Chargers

Edited by matter2003

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

But sometime still thought that was a decent stat line because Derek Carr. Seeing him play makes me lose hope they can beat the Chargers. Unless the defense can score all the points.

He's been pretty crappy all year.  Amazing what an elite O-line can do (2016 Carr) for a QB.

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He's been pretty crappy all year.  Amazing what an elite O-line can do (2016 Carr) for a QB.

The thing is Carr has been held up as the model franchise QB that the Bills passed on. In fact there are quite a few awesome QBs that have regressed this year.

Which ought to be a cold hard lesson to anyone who thinks a QB from the top of the draft is an automatic ticket to football heaven. The kind of QB Bills fans lust for really don't come around that often, and they still need a team around them...or in the case of the Patriots, be a made franchise.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

15 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The bills win Ravens lose is so incredibly simple and 99% of the time we would all be selling our souls for a chance so real...yet for some reason I can’t get excited. I guess we have been let down so many times that it’s human nature to expect the worst. Pretty much any year of the drought I would sign up for what we have. Somehow though, I just don’t believe it to be possible. I want to be wrong so bad.

this is 100% how I feel. with a new staff and the roster turnover we had I would take the scenario every day all day long... but as for our chances right now? I keep trying to talk myself into it. becuz its honestly very realistic the bills could get in. but after watching the last 2 weeks of games and seeing not a single game around the nfl with playoff implications go our way I just have hardly any faith that changes this week. 

as for the topic of thread..... I think the bengals have a nice shot. they just handled a lions team that was playing for their season. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

It's weird, b/c the overall feel of the situation is that we have only a small chance of making the playoffs, and probably will not make the playoffs.

I don't get that, b/c we can very easily beat the Dolphins in Miami, and the Bengals can very easily beat a greatly over-hyped Baltimore team!  

Flacco has really regressed and is having a poor year; his accuracy and constancy are both crap. 

I can totally see the Bengals winning and us beating the Fish.  If that happens, we are in, right?!

Not sure why that is viewed as "never going to happen."

Baltimore is not that good.