A Great New Years Eve - Thanks Bills!

Punt75

Games that matter in the AFC Play-Off race, the final week of the season and Buffalo is part of the SHOW!!

Bills vs. Miami, Oakland vs. Chargers and Bengals vs. Ravens ALL AT 4:30 PM New Years EVE !! The Bills have a shot at the final play-off spot!

How in the hell did we get here with a rookie HC, a roster with 65 % new players from '16 ( and no super stars ) and with TT at QB?

Complain all you want about what should have been done, what could have happened, who we should have kept on the roster or who should have come to the team 3 years ago. This the reality of 12-31-17. New Years Eve!

GO BILLS!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Haven't you heard? A rookie coach is expected to get to the super bowl his first year or he's a failure. I gave Rex due diligence even with his failures, no reason I shouldn't give McD the same amount with his successes.

Edited by BillsEnthusiast

Agree, we are way ahead of where I thought we’d be at the end of August this past summer.

It just sucks that we have to rely on crappy teams to pull out victories in order for us to make the playoffs!   But, then again, when was the last time we still had a chance in Week 17?  2004?

Let me dream a bit.

Bills win and whatever needs to happens, happens and the bills are in the playoffs.

The ultimate revenge, bills win first round and go to New England and win!!

One step at a time.  Bills win and ravens, chargers and titans all lose, bills get 5th seed and go to Kansas city in the first round!!!

Next Sunday 4:30 PM can't get here soon enough for me.

But I do  agree with Yolo's doubt, mostly because every win we need (including our own) is an away win. 

Doubts aside we have a shot at breaking the drought. If it doesn't happen I might not make it past 9 PM on New Years Eve, if it does happen I might be up all night!

Go Bills!

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Agree, we are way ahead of where I thought we’d be at the end of August this past summer.

It just sucks that we have to rely on crappy teams to pull out victories in order for us to make the playoffs!   But, then again, when was the last time we still had a chance in Week 17?  2004?

The Bengals vs Ravens will not be a gimmy.  The Bills need to take care of business and the Bengals are their best friend on Sunday at 4:30 PM

Ravens did not look very good last game, Cincy can pull that game out. Jacksonville has nothing to play for but can still beat Tenn. Tenn is limping at the approach to the finish and look ljke crap. Can't believe they can still get in while we have to hope for help. Miami will definitely try to play spoiler. Why in Gods green earth do we have to play in the AFCE. Name one other division the drought would have lasted this long?  

All in all its been a promising year all things considered but it is very little solace when your looking at another season without a post season berth.

Maybe this is the year we catch a break! Go Bills!