Your favorite worst play calls of the game

Sky Diver

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

It was an obvious designed play. Romo states just as much. The lineman shuffled that way to set it up. It was just an awful playcall. Why Dennison repeatedly feels the need to get cute down inside the 20 I’ll never know. 

First drive of the game they get down inside the 30 with a healthy dose of McCoy and short passes and then decide to get cute with a shovel on first down and kick a fg after 3 straight passes. So awful. 

It was not a design. The design was the rollout the other way which should have gone to Clay. The Pats sniffed it out. DiMarco was about the 4th progression on the play. 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

It was not a design. The design was the rollout the other way which should have gone to Clay. The Pats sniffed it out. DiMarco was about the 4th progression on the play. 

Sorry Gunner, your wrong here buddy. Romo was all over it and actually said, which was correct, if he did roll out and throw it Thompson(I think) was wide open for the TD. The Pats actually did a really poor job covering the roll out. Unfortunately, as Romo says again, that wasn’t the play design. The play design was the screen to DiMarco.

On 12/24/2017 at 9:18 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

1-10-NE 10 (11:31) T.Taylor pass short left to P.DiMarco to NE 18 for -8 yards (T.Flowers).  Just a horrid call by Dennison. 

2-18-NE 18 (10:46) (Shotgun) T.Taylor pass incomplete short left to M.Tolbert. Even worse.

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:46 PM, Sky Diver said:

Mine were when we were on the Pats 25 yrd line and threw a pass to Demarco followed by a run by Tolbert. Dennison should be fired next week.

Agreed.  We haven't run one successful screen play in the last 4 years.  What makes Dennison think that's the time to dial up a screen to the FB? And then way behind the sticks, lets sit McCoy and go to the RB who had yet to gain positive yardage on the day.  Just brilliant.