The mother of all crocodiles....

I know he's a little old, and has suspect lateral movement, but would he be worth a look at for the open left tackle spot?  :D

266891[/snapback]

How typical! The croc has a big name and someone wants him. He is way past his prime. Sheesh, don't some of you ever learn anything?

How typical!  The croc has a big name and someone wants him.  He is way past his prime.  Sheesh, don't some of you ever learn anything?

266904[/snapback]

Like we have enough cap room to sign him anyway. You people are unreal.

Like we have enough cap room to sign him anyway.  You people are unreal.

266919[/snapback]

Yes, but if he comes in and eats Mike Williams, we won't have to worry about his cap figure anymore.

Plus, I doubt the croc would want to eat anyone else, ever.

RING

Hello?

Hey Zembobob, this is Uglee. Listen we just caught that monster croc that has eaten over 80 people. I just got done tying the big bastard up with some baling twine and need to move it to the preserve. Our official wildlife range rover is in the shop. Can you grab the old ’78 Jeep Comanche so we can move this thing?

How would you like to ride in the back of that truck with that thing with you? No thanks.

Yes, but if he comes in and eats Mike Williams, we won't have to worry about his cap figure anymore.

266927[/snapback]

No kidding...that's like an all-you-can-eat buffet for crocs!

266927[/snapback]

Listen, moron, the croc would be playing offense, so why would he eat Mike Williams. If we have him at left tackle, he would probably eat Chris kelsay and that would not fill him up and Kelsay does not have that big of a cap hit.

What if we sign the croc and trade him to Oakland for Woodson?

Listen, moron, the croc would be playing offense, so why would he eat Mike Williams.  If we have him at left tackle, he would probably eat Chris kelsay and that would not fill him up and Kelsay does not have that big of a cap hit. 

What if we sign the croc and trade him to Oakland for Woodson?

266932[/snapback]

No, because then Big Mike would eat Woodsen.

Listen, moron, the croc would be playing offense, so why would he eat Mike Williams.  If we have him at left tackle, he would probably eat Chris kelsay and that would not fill him up and Kelsay does not have that big of a cap hit. 

266932[/snapback]

First of all, if he was playing left tackle, he would eat Schobel, not Kelsay. Kelsay would be lined up over Mike Williams, which is not to say Williams wouldn't eat Kelsay anyway. In fact, I'm a bit surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Secondly, the croc would eat Mike Williams because he's a croc, for crying out loud. He doesn't give a rat's ass about offense or defense, just who looks like the biggest appetizer. Sheesh.

First of all, if he was playing left tackle, he would eat Schobel, not Kelsay. Kelsay would be lined up over Mike Williams, which is not to say Williams wouldn't eat Kelsay anyway. In fact, I'm a bit surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Secondly, the croc would eat Mike Williams because he's a croc, for crying out loud. He doesn't give a rat's ass about offense or defense, just who looks like the biggest appetizer. Sheesh.

266955[/snapback]

Oh, now you know more about crocs than Jim McNally!!!!

I am going to count on our braintrust to put this croc in the best position to succeed and that would ensure that they would keep Williams out of sight. I am worried about Sam Adams however.