Start Peterman at Miami?

Klaista2k

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Matt Moore. :lol:  Have you seen Tyrod play against the Dolphins?  Apparently not.

23leekw.jpg

yes 3-2...now that's domination!...let's just hope we get up early and big. i wouldn't call that last game a blowout and this is the type of game that feels like a possible trap/oversight game.

5 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

yes 3-2...now that's domination!...let's just hope we get up early and big. i wouldn't call that last game a blowout and this is the type of game that feels like a possible trap/oversight game.

Wait? Let me get this straight.  The Bills absolutely need a win to get into the playoffs and you think this is a possible trap/oversight game?  Really?  You actually believe that? :wacko:

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wait? Let me get this straight.  The Bills absolutely need a win to get into the playoffs and you think this is a possible trap/oversight game?  Really?  You actually believe that? :wacko:

yes i do think it is possible that we could lose this game. did the fins forfeit and i just didn't hear about it? all this talk about fales playing and all the injuries they have etc. this is a must win game in a place where the pats lost not too long ago. i just can't allow myself to deem this an automatic walk in the park win.

Just now, billsredneck1 said:

yes i do think it is possible that we could lose this game. did the fins forfeit and i just didn't hear about it? all this talk about fales playing and all the injuries they have etc. this is a must win game in a place where the pats lost not too long ago. i just can't allow myself to deem this an automatic walk in the park win.

The issue isn't whether they'll lose or not, it's you posting that it's a possible trap/oversight game which makes zero sense. 

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Matt Moore. :lol:  Have you seen Tyrod play against the Dolphins?  Apparently not.

23leekw.jpg

Looks like he is due for his 3 td game this time around! I want the bills to win, and thats all that matters. TT is by far the best qb on this team, is he the future? Nobody knows, but for this week and hopefully the playoffs he is the best option for us. 

2 hours ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

Looks like Tyrod is starting but if we get behind by 9 or more I hope we put Peterman in.  

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!

if we do get in that situation and they don't try peterman and lose, i will lose a ton of respect and the hope i have for this staff. this is a must win....not ...well we finished 8--8 and feel good about the direction we're heading. that's the last thing i want to hear.

No you play Tyrod until the season is over. We are still playing for a playoff spot. He gives us the best chance especially against Miami (he seems to play well against them). This will be it for Tyrod after this season and then we can move on. It’s not a time to experiment it’s not right for Kyle Williams and to this team period!! 

tt was good for a half last miami game, then went into his shell.

I would love if peterman started, he throws the ball 1-2-3 release with

zip. at times it seemed the receivers couldn't even handle the zip.

peterman, tho raw, has potential, he passes my eye test.

tt makes me bang my table in frustration too much.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Albwan said:

tt was good for a half last miami game, then went into his shell.

I would love if peterman started, he throws the ball 1-2-3 release with

zip. at times it seemed the receivers couldn't even handle the zip.

peterman, tho raw, has potential, he passes my eye test.

tt makes me bang my table in frustration too much.

Funny stuff.

NAME ATT COMP PCT YDS AVG YDS/G LONG TD TD% INT INT% SACK YDSL RATE

Nathan Peterman 49 24 49.0 252 5.1 61.8 21 2 4.1 5 10.2 1 5 38.4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Fans can think whatever they want about the wisdom of Peterman versus Taylor starting at Miami, but it's just about set in stone that Tyrod will start.  The only way Peterman sees the field is if Tyrod gets hurt or the Bills are up by 20 in the 4th quarter.

Just now, TigerJ said:

Fans can think whatever they want about the wisdom of Peterman versus Taylor starting at Miami, but it's just about set in stone that Tyrod will start.  The only way Peterman sees the field is if Tyrod gets hurt or the Bills are up by 20 in the 4th quarter.

It's not just about.  He's starting period.