Start Peterman at Miami?

Klaista2k

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

that's a stupid cliche. You make determinations based on cliches?

Again I will ask did you listen to Romo on the first drive?

long 10 to 15 play drives keeps Brady off of the field.  

Taylor couldn’t manage this by his indecision in the 2nd half.   

TY lovers are worse than the EJ lovers.  

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

22-38 for 290ish and a TD? He wasn’t great but he certainly isn’t the reason that they lost. The refs took the heart out of them and then they got run on. If you think that Peterman gives them a better chance to win, with the playoffs on the line, I disagree.

You said it. He wasn't great and he needed to be. He isn't great and will never be.  Peterman may not be great right now, but he needs to start to see if he ever will be.

56 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Please stop.  We saw what happens when Peterman starts in LA.  Taylor has lots of shortcomings, but he's better.   

enough fanboy. enough already.

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Again I will ask did you listen to Romo on the first drive?

long 10 to 15 play drives keeps Brady off of the field.  

Taylor couldn’t manage this by his indecision in the 2nd half.   

TY lovers are worse than the EJ lovers.  

10-15 play drives happen all the time right. That's a big difference between 10 and 15. some fans just spout of crap without thinking about it.

Nothing to do with be a TT fan, just reacting to ridiculous comments.

36 minutes ago, Southtown Tommy said:

You said it. He wasn't great and he needed to be. He isn't great and will never be.  Peterman may not be great right now, but he needs to start to see if he ever will be.

enough fanboy. enough already.

No, he will never be. Ask the experts around here what their impression of him was. He may be a backup but he isn’t ever going to be the guy. 

if they would have mixed in nate for a couple of series today to see if they could get a spark going, they could have had a better chance at winning...how could anyone argue against that? there is no argument and this staff blew this game by letting this same tt scenario play out. gutless...this loss is on the coaches. there is no reason we had to lose this game. if they play the same crap they will get beat again next week and i will lose all the hope that i had in this staff. congratulations....you moved up one spot in the draft. who the hell will want to play for a staff that doesn't care about winning....not me. we(the coaches) gave the game away again. good bye rico,castillo,frazier and if he doesn't grow a sack...mcd. this was a disgrace

1 minute ago, billsredneck1 said:

if they would have mixed in nate for a couple of series today to see if they could get a spark going, they could have had a better chance at winning...how could anyone argue against that? there is no argument and this staff blew this game by letting this same tt scenario play out. gutless...this loss is on the coaches. there is no reason we had to lose this game. if they play the same crap they will get beat again next week and i will lose all the hope that i had in this staff. congratulations....you moved up one spot in the draft. who the hell will want to play for a staff that doesn't care about winning....not me. we(the coaches) gave the game away again. good bye rico,castillo,frazier and if he doesn't grow a sack...mcd. this was a disgrace

Nonsense.