Start Peterman at Miami?

Klaista2k

6 minutes ago, nucci said:

Spoken like a true Buffalo fan...let's just keep losing...it's so much fun

Had we actually lost this year, like we should have, and we would be sitting in the catbird seat right now......

but we didn’t and, as usual,  we have drawn a crappy lot and your sanctimonious sarcastic witticisms seem to please yourself to no good end.

12 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

This and it's not even close.

Point the finger at Tyrod all you want but when the team refuses to draft a QB high EVERY YEAR you get a QB who has some flaws like Tyrod. 

You post Tyrod is the best QB on the 2017 Bills, then some people read and interpret Tyrod is a great QB.  

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Lack of evidence?  We saw all the evidence needed in Los Angeles against the Chargers.  BTW, it's you're.

And , again, Bortles will always suck, we saw that earlier this year and Goff proved himself to be a Couch like first round bust last year.....?

Just now, Buffalo Boy said:

And , again, Bortles will always suck, we saw that earlier this year and Goff proved himself to be a Couch like first round bust last year.....?

You go right ahead and hold on to that hope for him. Hold on Tight!   In the interim, he's not ready Nate so he'll watch from the sidelines. 

26 minutes ago, klos63 said:

We tried the Peterman thing, it didn't work and this , once again, isn't the time to try again. They'll address the QB situation in the offseason. Until then, it's Taylor's team for better or worse.

How? Is that how much time you give a rookie?

1 quarter, 2 quarters and 2 quarters? If that's a case, no wonder we don't draft QB's. You guys couldn't take the growing process.

Why would you even want them to address the QB position in the offseason? If they don't immediately do spectacular you'll say "we tried the ______ thing," and move on to the next guy.

Very conducive to success.

Edited by BigDingus

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You go right ahead and hold on to that hope for him. Hold on Tight!   In the interim, he's not ready Nate so he'll watch from the sidelines. 

And Bortles, in his first three and a half seasons wasn’t ready either.

Funny thing how the bridge between information and knowledge is experience.

Funnier still( in a sad way) how experience sometimes leads to neither knowledge and certainly not wisdom......A sad joke that TT seems to have played on people of the Cult?

Just now, BigDingus said:

1 quarter, 2 quarters and 2 quarters? If that's a case, no wonder we don't draft QB's. You guys couldn't take the growing process.

You act as if Peterman is about to be released.  He's under contract for 3 additional years.  He's not even close to being ready for starting duty at the NFL level.  This isn't that hard. 

40 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Lost Boys still believe in Peter Pan?  Now unfortuNATE :blink:

28 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

We've seen 1 quarter in one game, 1 half in another, and 1 half in one more game from him. That's it. AND he's a rookie.

To act like we know what we have with him is hilarious. People still try to campaign for Tyrod as if he'll somehow change. He's a 7 year veteran with 3 years of starting experience & the only changes he's made are for the worse. What could you possibly find appealing about that?

How unfortuNATE  that we didn't get to see Nate more . We have seen Tyrod for three years and unfotuNATEly he has come up short in the area of quarterbacking.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

And Bortles, in his first three and a half seasons wasn’t ready either.

Funny thing how the bridge between information and knowledge is experience.

Funnier still( in a sad way) how experience sometimes leads to neither knowledge and certainly not wisdom......A sad joke that TT seems to have played on people of the Cult?

Bortles makes bone headed decisions, but his talent is above that of Peterman who was a 5th round flyer pick for a reason.  He's not some premium prospect just waiting for his talent to bust out.   Hold out that hope. Meanwhile, I'll look to the 2018 draft for a long term solution. 

2 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

How unfortuNATE  that we didn't get to see Nate more . We have seen Tyrod for three years and unfotuNATEly he has come up short in the area of quarterbacking.

I saw plenty and it was :sick:.  That's why he returned to the role of backup QB. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

8 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Why would you even want them to address the QB position in the offseason? If they don't immediately do spectacular you'll say "we tried the ______ thing," and move on to the next guy.

Very conducive to success.

he's a 5th round pick, it's a little harder for someone picked that low to get chances, especially when he didn't even look that good in preseason. It's not just, try any QB, there has to be something there and he has to show something in practice.

The playoff race is not the time to throw stuff at the wall and see if it sticks, tried it once and a miserable failure. If he starts against Miami and has another horrible game, you fire the coach.

Wait til next season, you'll get your QB change.

Edited by klos63
x

Just now, Wily Dog said:

I rather see us run the wildcat 100% of the time if Tyrod is the QB than to pretend we have an actual decent QB behind center that can execute a proper NFL offense.

But if we're going to trot out a real NFL offense, I'd rather see unfortuNATE behind center than mediocrity we have now.

Just now, BigDingus said:

I rather see us run the wildcat 100% of the time if Tyrod is the QB than to pretend we have an actual decent QB behind center that can execute a proper NFL offense.

But if we're going to trot out a real NFL offense, I'd rather see unfortuNATE behind center than mediocrity we have now.

Good thing you're just a fan. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

he's a 5th round pick, it's a little harder for someone picked that low to get chances, especially when he didn't even look that good in preseason. It's not just, try any QB, there has to be something there and he has to show something in practice.

Draft spot means nothing in terms of QB's. Thought that should've been apparent with people like Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, Dak Prescott, etc. They got LEGITIMATE chances, not these goofy half game stints.

And when it comes to draft stock, anything can affect where a QB goes. Their combine, their height, their hand size, where they played, their interview, etc. Teams get enamored with horrible picks (Blaine Gabbert and Brady Quinn) and ignore others. Just seeing a guy as "he was selected in the 5th, therefore he's always just that number in our eyes" is a failure & disservice to the player.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good thing you're just a fan. :lol:

Thanks for your input. I always backup what I say, but I guess one-liners & emojis are more your thing.

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Draft spot means nothing in terms of QB's. Thought that should've been apparent with people like Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, Dak Prescott, etc. They got LEGITIMATE chances, not these goofy half game stints.

And when it comes to draft stock, anything can affect where a QB goes. Their combine, their height, their hand size, where they played, their interview, etc. Teams get enamored with horrible picks (Blaine Gabbert and Brady Quinn) and ignore others. Just seeing a guy as "he was selected in the 5th, therefore he's always just that number in our eyes" is a failure & disservice to the player.

Thanks for your input. I always backup what I say, but I guess one-liners & emojis are more your thing.

You backed up nothing. You are mentioning other players as reasons why Peterman should play with says nothing about why he merits another chance after throwing up all over himself in LA. 

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Bortles makes bone headed decisions, but his talent is above that of Peterman who was a 5th round flyer pick for a reason.  He's not some premium prospect just waiting for his talent to bust out.   Hold out that hope. Meanwhile, I'll look to the 2018 draft for a long term solution. 

I saw plenty and it was :sick:.  That's why he returned to the role of backup QB. 

Said the guy as he sung the praises of a 6 th flyer pick?

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You act as if Peterman is about to be released.  He's under contract for 3 additional years.  He's not even close to being ready for starting duty at the NFL level.  This isn't that hard. 

Did fine in a blinding blizzard against the Colts. 

You ignorantly and purposely continue to ignore that fact, and keep throwing out the Chargers game like it's the norm and will continue to be the norm. 

He's ready to start, if he wasn't he would have shat the bed against the Colts and that didn't happen.  

• Like (+1) 2