CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

ALL corporate media is propaganda. It is a false paradigm that one "side" has a hold of the truth. While people argue about "sides", 99% of the public increase their debt while jobs are moved offshore. The old liberal banking order is over. The banks get bailed out so that they can foreclose on your property. That game needs to end.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

ALL corporate media is propaganda. It is a false paradigm that one "side" has a hold of the truth. While people argue about "sides", 99% of the public increase their debt while jobs are moved offshore. The old liberal banking order is over. The banks get bailed out so that they can foreclose on your property. That game needs to end.

So where do you get your information from? You don't read any newspapers? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So where do you get your information from? You don't read any newspapers? 

Curious response. I simply state that it is all corporate propaganda, and that while we quibble over the minutia of politics while taking one of two "sides", we are all becoming insolvent as a nation. You are too eager to score points in an argument about nothing than actually focusing on the real world results of different policies. If I were you, I would start studying a little thing called "white papers". Explore the different subjects as it pertains to contracting with various federal agencies, and then try reading books on those subjects. Books are silly to some people, but you might actually enjoy the process of research. CNN and Fox are only good at telling you what one combination of corporations would like you to do versus the other. They all agree that you should drink alcohol, ingest lots of sugar, take a myriad of pharmaceuticals to address the results, and spend money you don't have. If that formula is important to you, then good luck. I will be going a different way.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Antifa is anti-Nazi, that's why the right wing media gang hates them 

Then why do they use the same exact logo was they used , except for the colors.

10 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Curious response. I simply state that it is all corporate propaganda, and that while we quibble over the minutia of politics while taking one of two "sides", we are all becoming insolvent as a nation. You are too eager to score points in an argument about nothing than actually focusing on the real world results of different policies. If I were you, I would start studying a little thing called "white papers". Explore the different subjects as it pertains to contracting with various federal agencies, and then try reading books on those subjects. Books are silly to some people, but you might actually enjoy the process of research. CNN and Fox are only good at telling you what one combination of corporations would like you to do versus the other. They all agree that you should drink alcohol, ingest lots of sugar, take a myriad of pharmaceuticals to address the results, and spend money you don't have. If that formula is important to you, then good luck. I will be going a different way.

We are? What do you base that upon? Is the bond market failing? I have not heard that. 

That's why I asked you where you were getting your information from

8 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Then why do they use the same exact logo was they used , except for the colors.

Logo's are but the coin's stamp, the people are the gold for all that 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We are? What do you base that upon? Is the bond market failing? I have not heard that. 

That's why I asked you where you were getting your information from

Logo's are but the coin's stamp, the people are the gold for all that 

You are content to engage in agitation propaganda. If you didn't like the last 4 years, you really are gonna hate the next 4 years. Enjoy!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Reality Check said:

You are content to engage in agitation propaganda. If you didn't like the last 4 years, you really are gonna hate the next 4 years. Enjoy!

So you stated something you don't know anything at all about. LOL, you are joke 

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CNN can take care of that.................

The argument is beyond absurd since of the top 20 paid nba players in 1991 at least 16 were black- I don't remember a couple of dudes- and the comment is weighing security vs maximum potential. Currently if Isaiah Thomas never got hurt a few year back he is likely worth 25 million a year, now he is getting 3 million a year. Many guys make the same decision every day.

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Loo's are but the coin's stamp, the people are the gold for all that 

English please. WTF does that mean?

The Nazi's group logo was all red. Antifa's is red, black and white. the colorss of the Nazi flag.