CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

1 minute ago, thebug said:

So have you !@#$tard! 

We're not discussing my credibility, we are discussing CNN's.

Another block.  don't mind legitimate questions, but this latest round of "resistance" is mere mudslinging, and they aren't interested in sharing a well-developed perspective. Just filling up the pages, and taking things off target.

Edited by OJABBA

Just now, Taro T said:

Probably has something to do w/ them claiming to be centrist but in reality going hard w/ D talking points.

Sounds reasonable. 

Just now, row_33 said:

They are addicted to Trump and have a big crush on him and want to marry him and have lots of babies.

I don’t think he can get it up anymore! 

3 minutes ago, thebug said:

Have you seen the way she looks at him? He may never tap that again! 

Could be... could be...

i think it was German ironmonger Krupp who had his wife fill out a long questionnaire at breakfast on how she was doing and if she wanted to see him over the next few days....

Just now, row_33 said:

Could be... could be...

i think it was German ironmonger Krupp who had his wife fill out a long questionnaire at breakfast on how she was doing and if she wanted to see him over the next few days....

Is this the black eye story? 

at the Apple store last week I was waiting in line behind a couple who looked about 80 and 15. I thought grandpa and granddaughter until he planted a long kiss on her lips....

yuck....

I’m in my early 50s so my ability to judge ages is a bit askew, but it could have passed for over 50 years diff between the couple

Edited by row_33

————

maybe CNN should start catering to the boomer and older generations that love Trump?

bring Larry King back for his interviews where the hardest question is “how are you.... really?”

I trust CNN, but their  programming sucks...  Anchors like Don Lemon don't help either.... Fox's polarizing news personalities keep that feeble-minded base

mesmerized with their backward charisma... It's like being a kid again, sitting at the dinner table with your dad... -Grateful that you can go to school tomorrow

and be around non-racist, normal people. CNN is trying "liberal versions" of Fox anchors on for size, and it won't work for the audience...

Edited by #34fan

10 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I trust CNN, but their  programming sucks...  Anchors like Don Lemon don't help either.... Fox's polarizing news personalities keep that feeble-minded base

mesmerized with their backward charisma... It's like being a kid again, sitting at the dinner table with your dad... -Grateful that you can go to school tomorrow

and be around non-racist, normal people. CNN is trying "liberal versions" of Fox anchors on for size, and it won't work for the audience...

No.  MSNBC did that with a lot of success.  They just followed Fox's business model of putting far left (instead of right) partisan hacks in prime time along with the conspiracy theories they push.  It makes sense that CNN doesn't get as good of ratings as Fox and MSNBC provides the confirmation bias that viewers on both sides of the aisle crave.  CNN attempting to appear neutral (they aren't) isn't a winning business strategy for a 24 hour news network.