D&C's MAIORANA: Expensive But Shady Must Be A Bill In 2018

OldTimeAFLGuy

McCoy should be traded, his value is high right now for a team that feels they need one more piece.

The Bills won't be in any position to do any meaningful playoff runs while McCoy still has tread.  Let him go to a contender and end his career with dignity and a legitimate chance.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

McCoy should be traded, his value is high right now for a team that feels they need one more piece.

The Bills won't be in any position to do any meaningful playoff runs while McCoy still has tread.  Let him go to a contender and end his career with dignity and a legitimate chance.

I would ask him what he wants to do and try to accommodate him. If we hit on a QB and add a few good FA I could see us contending in 2019.

1 hour ago, T-Bomb said:

Your just on fire tonight. I think he has 18 million reasons to play with the Bills for 2 more years.

Why is this a question?  We're not likely his production for ~$4m (projected cap minus - dead $ if cut).  As people have said, right now, he's about the only source of production we have on offense.  Granted, we've gotten rid of a few other high priced, productive players so far, but I certainly hope that purge is finished.

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

comments?......

LeSean McCoy will be 30, and expensive, next year, but he has to be with the Bills

Sal Maiorana, @salmaiorana Published 12:05 p.m. ET Dec. 18, 2017 | Updated 1:47 p.m. ET Dec. 18, 2017

ORCHARD PARK – Whenever this season ends for the Buffalo Bills, be it on New Years’ Eve in Miami, or at some point in January after the Bills have played their first playoff game in 18 years, the conversation will immediately shift to the roster.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/2017/12/18/buffalo-bills-must-keep-lesean-mccoy-2018-roster/961235001/

Agree, McCoy needs to be a Bill next season. However this off-season is the year to bring in that young guy that can take the reigns from him in 2019 or even 2020. Cut down his workload a tad as well.

• 2 weeks later...