More from obd

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

so basically this "deal" is agreed in principle and we should see this go down 1st day trades are allowed. What is your "prediction"

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

so basically this "deal" is agreed in principle and we should see this go down 1st day trades are allowed. What is your "prediction"

No prediction. This is a fact. My source is dialed in

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Heres where I get skeptical about the source from Dunkirk Don. 

He mentioned the play from Kyle Williams prior to the game. OK, I'll give you that. But his same source or sources, also seem to know about trades and new stadiums and field turf and extending wide recievers etc. 

Who in the bills organization has access to closed practices, contract negotiations, stadium plans and so on? Their is only maybe 4 or 5 people who have ALL that access to the front office. So my theory is, one - Dunkirk Don is completely full of bs, or two - his source is litterally Brandon beane or Terry pegula 

Who has access to a building?  You ever go to a meeting with a white board you forget to erase the board?  Or a flip chart, I get so mad at my company when people forget the wipe the board off. Or leave things out.   Just happened the other day. One of my pet peeves.  Ever happen to you

Heres where I get skeptical about the source from Dunkirk Don. 

He mentioned the play from Kyle Williams prior to the game. OK, I'll give you that. But his same source or sources, also seem to know about trades and new stadiums and field turf and extending wide recievers etc. 

Who in the bills organization has access to closed practices, contract negotiations, stadium plans and so on? Their is only maybe 4 or 5 people who have ALL that access to the front office. So my theory is, one - Dunkirk Don is completely full of bs, or two - his source is litterally Brandon beane or Terry pegula 

Is the playing field at the stadium changing to grass next year,  of course it is

Even a butt boy wouldn't have access to stadium negotiations and player contracts 

I don’t have access to anyone of this stuff.  We didn’t hack an email system so stupid. My source talks to people and we connect the dots.  

5 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Who has access to a building?  You ever go to a meeting with a white board you forget to erase the board?  Or a flip chart, I get so mad at my company when people forget the wipe the board off. Or leave things out.   Just happened the other day. One of my pet peeves.  Ever happen to you

Remember a few pages ago when you were so independently wealthy that you had nothing to do but troll the internet?

1 hour ago, MarkAF43 said:

I said something similar way back when. He started rambling on about wrongly fired friends and email hacking. 

Never said email hacking that is illegal.  How do guys get their information on espn Adam schleter. Calling people

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

Don did say that we have read his predictions and there is no need to look back. Of course,  if someone had predicted something s the Benjamin trade in advance you would think that there would be a long thread about it . 

No need is part of our record

24 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

so smith is going to be cut outright?i'm kinda meh, but he can win.  i'm not a fan of trading up for a lb either. i wonder if they are still going to target maybe rudolph with a pick. i'd like to see them stand pat and go bpa....if they're not hyped on a qb.

Trading for smith. Second and fourth.  Hughes and west included.  We will trade our two number ones to grab smith

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Remember a few pages ago when you were so independently wealthy that you had nothing to do but troll the internet?

Connecting the dots. I am leaving bread crumbs

Good news for all. My land deal has been moved up to Thursday so Thursday night I should be able tell you the exact location of the stadium and I will answer all your questions including how my source gets the information etc.  at that point I will be officially done. We accomplished our goal and could not have been done without the haters.  Mark, rob, Tom, Shady, you guys have help us so much.  We had a goal but needed help and you guys pushed us over the goal line. Thank you so much.  Every story needs an antagonist

Getting our information was quite simple.  Reminds me of the Sting. Remember the Paul Newman and rob Redford movie, the con  they  pulled off.  It was a complex and brilliant plan 

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

15 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The stuff I have posted is true and from a source but very source is not always 100% accurate

Only accurate when wild ass guesses become fact.  One day your working someplace with whiteboards, than skiing in Vermont than tickets to Jags game.   I do t think any company in Dunkirk has a white board yet

38 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Never said email hacking that is illegal.  How do guys get their information on espn Adam schleter. Calling people

No need is part of our record

Trading for smith. Second and fourth.  Hughes and west included.  We will trade our two number ones to grab smith

Connecting the dots. I am leaving bread crumbs

Good news for all. My land deal has been moved up to Thursday so Thursday night I should be able tell you the exact location of the stadium and I will answer all your questions including how my source gets the information etc.  at that point I will be officially done. We accomplished our goal and could not have been done without the haters.  Mark, rob, Tom, Shady, you guys have help us so much.  We had a goal but needed help and you guys pushed us over the goal line. Thank you so much.  Every story needs an antagonist

Getting our information was quite simple.  Reminds me of the Sting. Remember the Paul Newman and rob Redford movie, the con  they  pulled off.  It was a complex and brilliant plan 

Full out delusional. Please seek help. 

42 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Good news for all. My land deal has been moved up to Thursday so Thursday night I should be able tell you the exact location of the stadium and I will answer all your questions including how my source gets the information etc.  at that point I will be officially done.

Yes!!!  No need to wait for Feb 1st.  The day of reckoning is 48 hours away!   Tick tock tick tock...

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

Yes!!!  No need to wait for Feb 1st.  The day of reckoning is 48 hours away!   Tick tock tick tock...

Anxiously awaiting BUT where is this BIG news you promised off today??

Edited by Xwnyer

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Don’t want to go into too much depth and don’t want to spark a lot of conversation around it but hearing that it ISN’T looking good for Shady.

easy prediction he was carted off the field :lol:

44 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The stuff I have posted is true and from a source but very source is not always 100% accurate

Don, I have a friend Dwane that works for the Bills. Does your source know him? I was trying to find out some info on Shady but didn't hear anything back yet. Wondering if you heard anything

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Don’t want to go into too much depth and don’t want to spark a lot of conversation around it but hearing that it ISN’T looking good for Shady.

That is what I was afraid of. Was wondering if he's on crutches or what. I'd wager that he's not playing if so

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Don, I have a friend Dwane that works for the Bills. Does your source know him? I was trying to find out some info on Shady but didn't hear anything back yet. Wondering if you heard anything

That is what I was afraid of. Was wondering if he's on crutches or what. I'd wager that he's not playing if so

It has really swelled up.