Week 15: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

5 minutes ago, nucci said:

That's not what I said. 

you're right. it's what I said. I see no reason to bring up two traded players then. if he plays, he has benjamin, jones and still has shady. so, I see no reason to bring up those two you mentioned other than just an excuse that he has no one to throw to?

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you're right. it's what I said. I see no reason to bring up two traded players then. if he plays, he has benjamin, jones and still has shady. so, I see no reason to bring up those two you mentioned other than just an excuse that he has no one to throw to?

Then just ignore me

50 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How many times has Taylor given us a must win game?  

Winning out is their only shot at a chance for a WC.   

Its as if the Bills are in the playoffs already.   One loss and it’s over.   

The answer is never.  He is unable to carry the team alone. I think Peterman has the tools to do so. Start Peterman or bring him in quickly if things are going sideways.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you can do the same. I mean when fans have opposite opinions, why not just ignore it. good call

I didn't give an opinion. I just stated we had different WRs last year....you inferred I was making excuses for Taylor's poor play

1 minute ago, nucci said:

I didn't give an opinion. I just stated we had different WRs last year....you inferred I was making excuses for Taylor's poor play

what was your intent on reminding that they were different wr's then?

not an opinion or excuse then what?

regardless, he has been officially named starter and one can only hope he lasts the half, doesn't bruise his knee and throws for more than 60 yds?

Just now, HappyDays said:

Dunkirk Don was right. Tyrod the starter, Peterman still out with his concussion, Joe Webb the backup.

Kirk Cousins to Buffalo has officially been confirmed.

If he was that bad, he wouldn't have been on the practice field these past two days. 

22 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Dunkirk Don was right. Tyrod the starter, Peterman still out with his concussion, Joe Webb the backup.

Kirk Cousins to Buffalo has officially been confirmed.

According to DD, Tyrod will be the starter the rest of the season regardless of Peterman's health or if we win or lose.  This has yet to be confirmed...

His words:  "Just in from my source, Taylor will start remainder of season regardless of win/ lose."

Edited by buffaloboyinATL