We beat Brissett on the road in 16, we can do it again

Foreigner

The Bills went into Gillette Stadium in 2016 and handed the Pats their only shut out ever in that Stadium 16-0.

Was it Tom Brady they beat? Of course not, it was Jacoby Brissett as Brady was sidelined due to his suspension.

As we all know our 6-6 team face the Dome 3-9 Indianapolis Colts with the same Brissett in place of Andrew Luck.

This is a game the Bills should win, no matter who is at QB , and it will be a huge disapointment if we do not.

I think we win too. But Brissett will be better. He was hurt with a bad thumb or something on his throwing hand. No idea why the Patriots rolled out with him that day, Beli just designed runs for him, and a few 5 yard passes. I think Edelman was the backup that day. I remember thinking what arrogance by Beli not to get another quarterback, thinking he could beat us with that offensive plan. Turns out he didn't care, Pats win the superbowl that year.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I think we win too. But Brissett will be better. He was hurt with a bad thumb or something on his throwing hand. No idea why the Patriots rolled out with him that day, Beli just designed runs for him, and a few 5 yard passes. I think Edelman was the backup that day. I remember thinking what arrogance by Beli not to get another quarterback, thinking he could beat us with that offensive plan. Turns out he didn't care, Pats win the superbowl that year.

He went on ir after that game.

23 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Rex Ryan has always destroyed rookie QBs.  It was the one thing he showed he was still good at.  Brady suspension notwithstanding it was the most impressive victory in Ryan's tenure in Buffalo. 

A 16-0 shutout over a mid round rookie impressive?

i would've been upset if they scored 10...

Rex shutting down Luck opening day was much more impressive. And we still sucked

If you can't be motivated by knowing if you win out, you should make the post season, then why bother

playing the game, and if the Coach is saying trust the process, we have draft choices, then why is he

even coaching the game.

20 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

If you can't be motivated by knowing if you win out, you should make the post season, then why bother

playing the game, and if the Coach is saying trust the process, we have draft choices, then why is he

even coaching the game.

Why do you think they won't be motivated?

15 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

This game has that stench of a classic Bills debacle and I won't be surprised at all if the Bills find a way to lose and lose ugly no matter who the QB is.

Draft pick.