Browns Hire John Dorsey as New GM - Mandate is "Find a QB"

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Well that’s what really matters. :lol:

Lol. For the record... I share your view that Buffalo would be in a far better place if they were picking in the top of the draft this year.  I wouldn't use the Browns tanking as proof of it though.

Just now, stuvian said:

by saying they are finding a franchise QB they are immediately devaluing Kizer's market value. Typically stupid Browns move

No they aren't because he'll still be with Cleveland as a 2nd year player irrespective of them drafting a QB in '18. 

46 minutes ago, stuvian said:

by saying they are finding a franchise QB they are immediately devaluing Kizer's market value. Typically stupid Browns move

His play on the field is doing more harm to his value than anything else.

Edited by Bangarang

5 minutes ago, stuvian said:

....nope.... Kizer's mouth and stupid comments like this will take care of devaluing............

“Name a college quarterback who goes into the game-plan meetings on Monday and throws his notes at the coaches,” Kizer said. “No one else game plans the way I do. No one else prepares the way I do. No one else knows football the way I do. No one else is as big as I am. No one else is as powerful a runner as I am. Pat Mahomes might throw the ball 80 yards and I can only throw the ball 72, but I guarantee he can’t throw an out route the way I can.

“No one else can do what I can do. And I’ve truly figured out in this (draft) process, if I can maximize all my potential in every aspect of the game – this is bold – I do have the ability to be the greatest quarterback to ever play.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

On 12/8/2017 at 7:53 PM, Mat68 said:

49ers.  I dont care who you are.  2 firsts in 2018 and another in 19 turns alot of heads.  Jimmy g makes Buffalo viable to trade up.  They have alot of holes and 2 first rounders fills those.  The picks from chicago would alllow them to move back up if they wanted a player.

If the Bills are serious about trading up for a QB, this is their best option and with 2 first rounders at their disposal, their best chance.

It's just sucks we're going to miss out on Rosen.  I'm not a fan of Darnold.

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....you're right...it came naturally for 'em............

Tanking would be for a planned purpose---like....to draft a franchise QB.  They continually passed on that opportunity.

Drafting futility.  They also need a new HC.  Jackson has been eating lunch off a part of a season in OAK for too long.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Tanking would be for a planned purpose---like....to draft a franchise QB.  They continually passed on that opportunity.

Drafting futility.  They also need a new HC.  Jackson has been eating lunch off a part of a season in OAK for too long.

...if I remember correctly, didn't he get a "pass" because he was fired for not being Reggie's guy?........