The time has come to lose out.

This team isn't making the playoffs, and a difference of 10 slots in the draft will help to ensure the future of the franchise. The time has come to lose out. And we need to also hope the chiefs continue their slide. 8-8 is a disease, and if they try and win these games, that's where they'll end up. Do it. Do what's right for a change. Tank the rest of the season.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

This team isn't making the playoffs, and a difference of 10 slots in the draft will help to ensure the future of the franchise. The time has come to lose out. And we need to also hope the chiefs continue their slide. 8-8 is a disease, and if they try and win these games, that's where they'll end up. Do it. Do what's right for a change. Tank the rest of the season.

Did is you cut and paste this from week 1?

Will you do that again in week 1 2018?

I was right then, too. 

Just now, nucci said:

Sabres and Bills in last place again...how wonderful . I say both teams tank for another 3-4 years...Pegula's will fire everyone again....maybe winning teams in 2025? You guys seem ok with this

Guess you’ve never met a .500 team you didn’t like.

no intentional tanking

players and coaches will never tank, their livelihoods are at stake.  

some players who have lots of guaranteed money may not play so hard.

some GM's may encourage coaches to play backups more to evaluate players for purposes of next season.

losing will likely happen on it's own

Just now, papazoid said:

no intentional tanking

some GM's may encourage coaches to play backups more to evaluate players for purposes of next season.

I don't want likely. I want certain.

likely gets you 8-8.

!@#$ 8-8.

15 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I was right then, too. 

Guess you’ve never met a .500 team you didn’t like.

we've picked top 10 before and no guarantee this will help. Are you a fan of what the Browns are doing?

22 minutes ago, papazoid said:

no intentional tanking

You don't understand what "Tank" means or how it works.

Just now, Fadingpain said:

You don't understand what "Tank" means or how it works.

Most people don't.  People interchange the words tank and rebuilding when one means intentionally trying to lose and the other is making legitimately shrewd moves for the future.  The Sabres are a perfect example of tanking.  

Fans the past 10 years have said you’re wrong because “you play to win the game!”

Yet, we’ve missed out on Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, Big Ben, and the list goes on.

I don’t know how much longer I can watch pathetic QB play. The last time we made the playoffs I was 9...now I’m turning 28 this month.

34 minutes ago, papazoid said:

no intentional tanking

probably, but a win vs Colts and all of a sudden all is well, sort of.   just go and compete,  8-8 will probably just happen anyway

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Fans the past 10 years have said you’re wrong because “you play to win the game!”

Yet, we’ve missed out on Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, Big Ben, and the list goes on.

I don’t know how much longer I can watch pathetic QB play. The last time we made the playoffs I was 9...now I’m turning 28 this month.

Could have drafted Deshaun Watson this year