universal basic income question

6 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

I'll say it again

LEFTIST BABY BOOMERS DESERVE NOTHING

they are the worst of the worst

Go get a tent and some canned cat food grandpa

https://youtu.be/3nnFyo1FHj4

And as others have said (I assume since I've been skimming your brand of trolling rather than actually reading), that's not only a silly argument to stand behind, it has nothing to do with your question. 

There are 7b people on the planet. They all can't live here. Because resources are finite.

Since we can't let everyone in, we need systems and laws to legally allow immigration in such a way it doesn't endanger our own population, culture, or strain our resources. 

To put it all on the boomers is silly. 

To put it all on racism is just trolling. 

Step your game up, friend. :beer: 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And as others have said (I assume since I've been skimming your brand of trolling rather than actually reading), that's not only a silly argument to stand behind, it has nothing to do with your question. 

There are 7b people on the planet. They all can't live here. Because resources are finite.

Two words: "Soylent Green."

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Since we can't let everyone in, we need systems and laws to legally allow immigration in such a way it doesn't endanger our own population, culture, or strain our resources. 

Only leftist boomers

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Two words: "Soylent Green."

Hey Tom, I thought u put me on your ignore list lol

I ignored your attention seeking earlier but it's obvious what you're about

Are u lonely??

Go retire already 

It's not my fault your wife left 

It's obvious u have mental issues with the attention seeking

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It would be much easier to feed, cloth, and house people if we crammed all 7billion people onto an island. The world doesn't have a resource problem (at the moment); we have a logistics problem.

Of course, this doesn't take into account culture or lack of personal space  (which has been proven to drive people insane), or even the fact that communities are usually built around resources, and not the other way around, but it's the easiest way to build the communist star trek utopia liberals dream about... 

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i thought the whole world could comfortably live in the state of Texas, at least I thought i read that was a UN study conclusion

I know my physics professor said that everyone would fit on Rhode Island and would be less than 1 ft high if liquefied.

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I would suggest the variable was already there under the definition of "live comfortably."

it's a very doable thing by land area

pinkos flail their arms in the air about no land availability before starting with basic facts

When I asked about the obviously unfair social handouts to seniors I was angrily told that they served in Workd War II.

but the next generation didn’t serve in an honoured war and they have pigged out at the trough three-fold on the WW2 generation.

39 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Shut up, you moron.

I thought I was on your ignore list

Attention whore

36 minutes ago, row_33 said:

When I asked about the obviously unfair social handouts to seniors I was angrily told that they served in Workd War II.

but the next generation didn’t serve in an honoured war and they have pigged out at the trough three-fold on the WW2 generation.

Stop making sense.

If I was president I'd force all baby boomers registered as dems to forfeit their Medicare and ss to help pay down the deficit

Edited by westerndecline