Conference Championship Weekend

YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Agreed... resume is weak and they would have finished 3rd in SEC. I think ACC has a chance to get two in if that game is close and Miami wins, and OSU wins.

I'm a Canes fan, and I'll be amazed if they can keep it within 2 TDs. Offense has been decimated with Herndon and  Richards going down. Rosier isn't a good QB. Hopefully he as a ND type game as opposed to a Pitt type game. The turnover chain is going to have to come out a whole lot for us to have  a fighting chance.

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Gary Danielson just shed a tear. 

“The playoff should be Georgia, Auburn, Alabama and Alabama” ~ Gary Danielson

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm a Canes fan, and I'll be amazed if they can keep it within 2 TDs. Offense has been decimated with Herndon and  Richards going down. Rosier isn't a good QB. Hopefully he as a ND type game as opposed to a Pitt type game. The turnover chain is going to have to come out a whole lot for us to have  a fighting chance.

Yeah as an OSU fan I have nightmares about Clemson. We have never beaten them. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sooners look like best team in the country to me...

4 hours ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

I agree, they have the best offense by far. Watching the SEC title game reminded me of that fact. I really think that Oklahoma could take it to these conservative SEC teams. 

Let's see how Oklahoma's offense does against a non Big 12 defense.

How did Wisconsin get to 12-0 with no ability to rush the passer?  It's like OSU has 9 OL blocking on every pass play.   If Barrett wasn't such an inaccurate passer this would be a 30 point lead.

So much for the 'No Alabama or Ohio State' dream.

Edited by KD in CA

To beat Wisconsin you gotta make Hornibrook play QB. He's a terrible passer.

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

How did Wisconsin get to 12-0 with no ability to rush the passer?  It's like OSU has 9 OL blocking on every pass play.   If Barrett wasn't such an inaccurate passer this would be a 30 point lead.

So much for the 'No Alabama or Ohio State' dream.

They had a pretty soft schedule all year.

5 minutes ago, EersN'Bills said:

To beat Wisconsin you gotta make Hornibrook play QB. He's a terrible passer.

They had a pretty soft schedule all year.

He hasn't been too impressive but they've passed on almost every play this half.  Not much rhythm on offense.

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

True, but devil's advocate...that first TD was as fine a pass as I've seen him throw. I don't watch every game/snap like you so my sample size isn't so large.

I agree, plus I wouldn’t say that Meyer will be “bitten” this game. My interpretation of that would be a loss. There is no way they lose this game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.