What do these 6 NFL QB's have in common?

Punt75

Bradford has crippling arthritis. no way Jose. Forget Brees - he's staying put. Stafford is SIGNED. Cousins doesn't meet the eye test not worth the money. Jimmy G could be available in a trade if 9ers go with a QB in draft.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's not correct.  Stafford has a new long term contract.

I just corrected as you posted LOL

Edited by CanadianFan

Anybody comparing Cousin's to Tyrod is obviously blind. Cousin's is playing with his worst team in years his WR's other than Doctson who hasn't stepped up yet. Jamison Crowder and when healthy Jordan Reed are his two top targets and the guy keeps his team competitive with an unstable and often injured or underperforming stable of no name backs. 

Cousin's is worlds better than Tyrod. Behind Buffalo's Oline he'd be mince meat. So unless we draft heavy Oline I wouldn't even want a pocket passer. 

19 hours ago, Punt75 said:

-Jimmy Garoppolo

-Sam Bradford

-Kirk Cousins

-Matthew Stafford

-Drew Brees

-Derek Carr

ALL are potential Free Agents for the 2018 season.  A franchise tag from their current teams would probably run in the $25-28 mil area for one year.  I'm sure the players and their agents don't want the tag for long-term security and salary negotiation reasons.

If we could only sign one of them to a long term deal and then draft a QB for the future.

The real answer to the question what do these QBs have in common?  NONE of them will be Bills for Various reasons 

On 11/24/2017 at 8:17 PM, Punt75 said:

-Jimmy Garoppolo

-Sam Bradford

-Kirk Cousins

-Matthew Stafford

-Drew Brees

-Derek Carr

ALL are potential Free Agents for the 2018 season.  A franchise tag from their current teams would probably run in the $25-28 mil area for one year.  I'm sure the players and their agents don't want the tag for long-term security and salary negotiation reasons.

If we could only sign one of them to a long term deal and then draft a QB for the future.

Hmm...perhaps the draft.