Tyrod to start vs Chiefs

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Precisely.  You can bench a two year starter for 1-2 bad games, but if you bench a rookie after 30 minutes of record-breaking wretched play, it's unfair.

Please get with the program.

Overthecap has an interesting blog on benching Taylor, pre game.  He speaks of Taylor being exposed to waivers if cut.  I don't understand how Taylor is considered to have less than 4 years of service and thus be exposed.

All players are subject to waivers if cut after the trade deadline 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

All players are subject to waivers if cut after the trade deadline 

I did not know that.  Thank you for the learning!

Anyway, interesting blog there, give it a read if you like.  His bottom line (keep in mind written BEFORE the Chargers game) was that the Bills mismanaged benching Taylor and if they are ready to move on and felt confident Peterman was ready, they should have waived Taylor - he thinks one of 2-3 teams would snap him up and the Bills would save about $3M

13 hours ago, NoPlayoffs said:

Let me spell it out slowly for you.  Siemian being benched wasn't much of a story because the Broncos have a young, former first round pick waiting in the wings...it doesn't matter if he was benched for Osweiler because neither of them are the Bronco's future.  That's why Lynch is starting this week...it was inevitable.  No one had any notion that Siemian was going to be the long term starter.

Meanwhile, we have a fifth rounder with a ceiling of career backup replacing a two year starter that everyone outside of Buffalo thinks is solid.

If you can't understand why one makes news and the other doesn't, then you're just being obtuse.

I challenge you to find me any recent story of Paxton Lynch being a serious option for the Broncos future. If this were ever the case, then why would a total QB failure like Brock Osweiler be the next in line after Siemian was benched? You aren’t making any sense. Also, Nathan Peterman will be eventually seen as 100 times the better NFL QB than Paxton Lynch.

BTW, everyone outside of Buffalo thinks Tyrod Taylor is solid is because they don’t watch the Buffalo Bills play football. They consider them an irrelevant franchise. They’ve only watched highlights of Taylor.

Edited by 1billsfan

20 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

I challenge you to find me any recent story of Paxton Lynch being a serious option for the Broncos future. If this were ever the case, then why would a total QB failure like Brock Osweiler be the next in line after Siemian was benched? You aren’t making any sense. Also, Nathan Peterman will be eventually seen as 100 times the better NFL QB than Paxton Lynch.

BTW, everyone outside of Buffalo thinks Tyrod Taylor is solid is because they don’t watch the Buffalo Bills play football. They consider them an  irrelevant franchise. They’ve only watch highlights of Taylor.

And/or only look at the box score and stats. 

35 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

BTW, everyone outside of Buffalo thinks Tyrod Taylor is solid is because they don’t watch the Buffalo Bills play football. They consider them an  irrelevant franchise. They’ve only watch highlights of Taylor.

they must of missed this one.

giphy.gif

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

BTW, everyone outside of Buffalo thinks Tyrod Taylor is solid is because they don’t watch the Buffalo Bills play football. They consider them an irrelevant franchise. They’ve only watched highlights of Taylor.

FYI: Paxton Lynch was injured and just became healthy enough to play.  

Tyrod gives us an opportunity to win this game. Peterman might have all the potential in the world but that doesn't matter with this current Oline and blocking scheme. Peterman will be eaten alive. That and the fact that we are away from home make this a no brainer. Also we have lost 3 straight to the Chiefs where we have blown completely winnable games (Jeff Tuel pick 6??) . I think we match up well against them and if our D can limit them and we can hang around, we might finally get a break and win one of these games.

6 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Tyrod gives us an opportunity to win this game. Peterman might have all the potential in the world but that doesn't matter with this current Oline and blocking scheme. Peterman will be eaten alive. That and the fact that we are away from home make this a no brainer. Also we have lost 3 straight to the Chiefs where we have blown completely winnable games (Jeff Tuel pick 6??) . I think we match up well against them and if our D can limit them and we can hang around, we might finally get a break and win one of these games.

You probably thought that against the Jets and Saints also. What happened? 

Tyrod no longer give the Bills a chance to win any game. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Obviously Tyrod gives the team the best chance to win as the best QB on the roster.  Wither regard to Peterman's potential,  it's as a long term backup IMO. 

2 minutes ago, LarryMadman said:

You probably thought that against the Jets and Saints also. What happened? 

Tyrod no longer give the Bills a chance to win any game. 

lol I suppose he had nothing to do with the five wins. What happened-the defense is beyond putrid is kind of a problem, like the O line. But I suppose that is TT fault too.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

With TT, we can beat Miami and the Colts at home. 7-9.

57 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

How often do we read this crap?  The experts do know better.  They are paid that for a reason.  They may debate whether he is the future or not and that is fair.

A fifth round pick better then a first round pick......,  100X's better?????

I watch the Bills and see a terrible offensive scheme and not sure how much Tyrod is to blame.  

We now see Dax and that he may not be the second coming when the line not as good and missing his RB. 

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

How often do we read this crap?  The experts do know better.  They are paid that for a reason.  They may debate whether he is the future or not and that is fair.

A fifth round pick better then a first round pick......,  100X's better?????

I watch the Bills and see a terrible offensive scheme and not sure how much Tyrod is to blame.  

We now see Dax and that he may not be the second coming when the line not as good and missing his RB. 

It's Dak by the way, and he has over 2100 yards 62.8% comp, 16 TDs 7 int, 247 yards rush and 5 TDs.

He is light years better than Tyrod.

Just now, LarryMadman said:

Didn't think you had an answer. Par for the course.

Bingo. You guys really need a hobby or help. Or both. the infatuation of hate towards one player is very disturbing. So is taking the effort to create a whole other account just to come back on a message board to spew more  agenda filled nonsense.

1 hour ago, 1billsfan said:

I challenge you to find me any recent story of Paxton Lynch being a serious option for the Broncos future.

It took less than 30 seconds.

https://milehighsports.com/the-time-is-now-for-paxton-lynch-following-the-loss-to-the-bengals/

Also, Nathan Peterman will be eventually seen as 100 times the better NFL QB than Paxton Lynch.

LOL.  That officially put you into the "knows zero about football" camp.