Broncos Name Paxton Lynch Starting QB; Trevor Siemian Back In with Lynch Injured

26CornerBlitz

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Joe Webb just tweeted that he hates you. :lol:

Sean "But Does He Play Special Teams?" agrees.

From another thread, I see that we're horrible on offense and defense, but 7th ranked on special teams. That'll help us win all these close games!

Edited by The Frankish Reich

The Broncos drafted their supposed QB of the future twice. Brock Osweiler and Paxton Lynch. Neither worked out. But they got a Superbowl with Peyton Manning. We could draft a QB every year and miss each time. I lived Jacksonville for a while and watched them draft Byron Leftwich, Blane Gabbert, and Blake Bortles. But it was David Garrard that took them to the playoffs. Team draft QBs every year and occasionally you get a stud. But we're clamoring for the Bills to take so they can draft the next JP Losman. Teams have to build to win now and worry about the draft when the opportunity to trade comes up or in the off season.

On 11/26/2017 at 5:14 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

Tyrod is going to be their QB next year.

Here in Denver I've heard the calls for Tyrod to be the Broncos 2018 QB from media/radio guys as well as from a number of otherwise knowledgeable fans.  And I can't really disagree with this part of the argument: if Tyrod were on the Broncos this year, they'd almost certainly have a couple more wins. That would mean 5-6 (maybe even 6-5), and they'd be right in the thick of the demolition derby that is the AFC playoff race. That's how bad the Broncos' QB play has been. In fact, they'd probably be on a 2-game winning streak now and everyone would be saying "the Broncos are the team you definitely don't want to meet in round 1 of the playoffs."

21 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Here in Denver I've heard the calls for Tyrod to be the Broncos 2018 QB from media/radio guys as well as from a number of otherwise knowledgeable fans.  And I can't really disagree with this part of the argument: if Tyrod were on the Broncos this year, they'd almost certainly have a couple more wins. That would mean 5-6 (maybe even 6-5), and they'd be right in the thick of the demolition derby that is the AFC playoff race. That's how bad the Broncos' QB play has been. In fact, they'd probably be on a 2-game winning streak now and everyone would be saying "the Broncos are the team you definitely don't want to meet in round 1 of the playoffs."

I didn’t realize that but it just seems to make sense to me. They have like a 2 year window in my opinion.