Trump vs. LaVar Ball

#34fan

23 hours ago, #34fan said:

Wow... My two LEAST favorite people on the planet are now in a twitter-war...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/donald-trumps-retort-guarantees-lavar-ball-exactly-wants-attention-182243192.html

Does trump win because he showed up with the bail?

I'll go with Assad and Mugabe.

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Damaging the long term interests of the country by attacking its institutions, its basic democratic principles and its relation to other democratic nations and societies is treason in my book. Yes, legally a tough case to make especially with a huge group of apologists, fifth columnists and co-conspirators aiding abetting and defending the behavior. 

So the "Trump didn't win the popular vote" people are treasonous scum too? 

I can dig it.

I haven't followed basketball since Shane Battier retired so I had no idea who this LaVar Bell guy was, but his interview on CNN yesterday was hilarious.  Pissing off CNN and Trump supporters by trolling them isn't easy to do.  We may have our 2020 Democratic nominee.   

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But don't mention the popular vote, especially since someone was running around screaming the whole system was rigged against his criminal arse. You clowns elected a bag of trash president. Congrats 

Trump won the popular vote in 30 states

47 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Pretending the popular vote matters is subversing the democratic principles of our nation silly. Thanks for playing!

typical of someone who never played sports or has any accountability in his life

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And he is still a bag a trash 

I've never disputed that.  I was a Rand Paul guy early in the primaries and was feeling the Johnson before long before most folks had even heard of him.

Still doesn't change the fact that Donald Trump won the Electoral College and thus the Presidency

20 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I've never disputed that.  I was a Rand Paul guy early in the primaries and was feeling the Johnson before long before most folks had even heard of him.

Still doesn't change the fact that Donald Trump won the Electoral College and thus the Presidency

How courageous of you to admit that.0:)

• Haha (+1) 1