We Saw This Coming

theRalph

I predicted this in my post yesterday. Thanks.

Tyrod couldn't function in this offense in preseason. Then he struggled early in the season. Then, the offense was tweaked and Tyrod got outside a lot, mostly throwing and sometimes running. Best examples are his 3rd down pickups and the throw to O'Leary. But defenses caught on. Linebackers started staying back and Tyrod couldn't run...vs Jets and Saints he was surrounded. The time it takes for him to set up and throw allows teams to easily read the Bills offense and crowd the line against the run. When he did throw quick, it was batted down.

In three Sundays they will be calling Peterman the next Brady. And it will be because LeSean McCoy can run. You read it here.

Edited by theRalph
typo
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, theRalph said:

Tyrod couldn't function in this offense in preseason. Then he struggled early in the season. Then, the offense was tweaked and Tyrod got outside a lot, mostly throwing and sometimes running. Best examples are his 3rd down pickups and the throw to O'Leary. But defenses caught on. Linebackers started staying back and Tyrod couldn't run...vs Jets and Saints he was surrounded. The time it takes for him to set up and throw allows teams to easily read the Bills offense and crowd the line against the run. When he did throw quick, it was batted down.

In three Sundays they will be calling Peterman the next Brady. And it will be bacause LeSean McCoy can run. You read it here.

In three weeks, THEY need to sober up! 

6 minutes ago, theRalph said:

In three Sundays they will be calling Peterman the next Brady. And it will be because LeSean McCoy can run. You read it here.

I predicted this in my thread in August. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

serious troll job here.

1 hour ago, theRalph said:

I didn’t think we’d see it this early. Especially with a winning record- but I’m pretty sure that many here foresaw the issue when we started to hear about the scheme. And then double down on that feeling when we swapped sammy for Matthews. TT is limited and we played into his limitations instead of strengths.