Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

25 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

You can't make the playoffs with a losing record unless you win your division. 

Thats the concept that continues to elude you.

not my argument here but I have to jump in....you CAN make the playoffs with a losing record IF all the other wild card teams have worse losing records....for the record 

so i'm assuming the people on this page apparently think the 5th round rookie is apparently gonna come in a light it up in the midst of what should still be a playoff push?

what happens if he just plays like a 5th round rookie? is everyone still praising this regimen then..... becuz that's honestly whats probably gonna happen. I pray to god the kid lights it up but you guys on this specific page are cracking me up.....

I mean.... one guy saying he's sold off all his tickets becuz we benched our starter in the midst of a playoff push for a 5th rounder rookie. good lord. i don't know what all those people are taking but I want some!!!! ....in fact I would venture to say with the way the Oline has been playing and the way the defense has caved, this is exactly the scenario you don't want your young qb in. that's the recipe for ruining a player.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

11 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

so i'm assuming the people on this page apparently think the 5th round rookie is apparently gonna come in a light it up in the midst of what should still be a playoff push?

what happens if he just plays like a 5th round rookie? is everyone still praising this regimen then..... becuz that's honestly whats probably gonna happen. I pray to god the kid lights it up but you guys on this specific page are cracking me up.....

I mean.... one guy saying he's sold off all his tickets becuz we benched our starter in the midst of a playoff push for a 5th rounder rookie. good lord. i don't know what all those people are taking but I want some!!!! ....in fact I would venture to say with the way the Oline has been playing and the way the defense has caved, this is exactly the scenario you don't want your young qb in. that's the recipe for ruining a player.

I hope he does well, but we'll see.  If we finish 7-9 and the last WC ends up at 8-8 or 9-7, McDermott will be on the hot seat I think. And it's the ridiculous crusade/agenda posters getting this excited. They won't root for wins with TT but will now. That's a problem. I've said numerous times that 20-18 isn't bad at all for this organization and the talent level. We'll see what happens Sunday.

25 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Some would rather see another 50 yard day from Tyrod then give a new rookie a chance at success.

Tyrod shot himself in the foot two weeks in a row, next man up. The NFL is what have you done for me lately.

Get excited man the Bills are actively working to get batter at QB something we haven't seen here in a long time. Support the change, it took Chicago years and 5 OCs before realizing it was the QB.

Go Peterman, Go Bills

Edited by xRUSHx

4 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

Holy sht!!!! I jus walked into this news. I dont even know how to fck wit it. I hope that it pays off for us in SD or Dennison coaches himself off the OC spot so we can bring in someone better when we draft another QB this draft.

Then again some are ready for OC#4 for Tyrod. 

We all hope it pays off but he is a rookie, he needs time. I hope he learns fast.

Edited by xRUSHx

6 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Then again some are ready for OC#4 for Tyrod. 

We all hope it pays off but he is a rookie, he needs time. I hope he learns fast.

I think all of us are looking to the draft for a 1st round QB. I dont think Dennison is good enough to develop our next franchise QB. The schemes non inventive and ruined the running game. Period. Regardless what happens to Tyrod we neeed a better OC

16 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

I hope he does well, but we'll see.  If we finish 7-9 and the last WC ends up at 8-8 or 9-7, McDermott will be on the hot seat I think. And it's the ridiculous crusade/agenda posters getting this excited. They won't root for wins with TT but will now. That's a problem. I've said numerous times that 20-18 isn't bad at all for this organization and the talent level. We'll see what happens Sunday.

No way McD will be on the hot seat. why would a rookie HC be on the hot seat in his first REBUILDING year?

ridiculous to even think that.

Will be nice to not scream at the t.v "get rid of the dam ball Tyrod" for a change. Or run around and end up taking a 12-15 yard loss on a QB sack. Really look forward to watching the rookie and hope he turns out to be the guy. If not at least we will know what we have with the QB position come seasons end.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

I think all of us are looking to the draft for a 1st round QB. I dont think Dennison is good enough to develop our next franchise QB. The schemes non inventive and ruined the running game. Period. Regardless what happens to Tyrod we neeed a better OC

IMO he has a fresh start now I am sure McD will evaluate him at seasons end. Tyrod had 3 OCs that all couldnt make a offense work well enough for a full season.

I look forward to a QB drafted in 2018 and hope our current OC does well enough with Peterman to change your mind. Go Bills

9 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

No way McD will be on the hot seat. why would a rookie HC be on the hot seat in his first REBUILDING year?

ridiculous to even think that.

I agree man with this move he bought even more time IMO

IMO If he stayed with Tyrod and didn't draft a QB in 2018 while riding all next season with Tyrod then yes a very hot seat, in fact in my opinion FIRED 

Edited by xRUSHx

We were top 10 in scoring the last 2 seasons. Wtf are you talking about? Lynn did such a good job at OC that he got a HC job in SD. I really hope dennison is on the hot seat. Some of the play calls hes made are ridiculously stupid. Play calls u expect a child to make in madden. Calls that make no sense with the roster he has. If you want this team to win we need a better OC then dennison. An option play to Tolbert? Cmon man dennison is garbage.

3 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

We were top 10 in scoring the last 2 seasons. Wtf are you talking about? Lynn did such a good job at OC that he got a HC job in SD. I really hope dennison is on the hot seat. Some of the play calls hes made are ridiculously stupid. Play calls u expect a child to make in madden. Calls that make no sense with the roster he has. If you want this team to win we need a better OC then dennison. An option play to Tolbert? Cmon man dennison is garbage.

if you are playing Madden, down by three scores and still calling run plays on first and second down...you dont even belong in Madden

Rico SHOULD be on the hot seat (unless NP comes in and dominates in this offense...in which case it will be clear that Rico did not have any confidence that TT could actually run this offense, time will tell) 

26 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Some would rather see another 50 yard day from Tyrod then give a new rookie a chance at success.

Tyrod shot himself in the foot two weeks in a row, next man up. The NFL is what have you done for me lately.

Get excited man the Bills are actively working to get batter at QB something we haven't seen here in a long time. Support the change, it took Chicago years and 5 OCs before realizing it was the QB.

Go Peterman, Go Bills

right. becuz that's what he does every week. i'm not even a big tyrod guy, man. but this hype for a 5th rounder amidst a playoff run in a weak AFC is ridiculous. 

what happens when he plays like a 5th round rookie? which history says will probably happen.... would that be considered trying to get better at the position? 

1 minute ago, Marty McFly said:

I cant blame Tyrods OC#3 because of the fact he couldn't make it happen for a full season before. Re-watching games he always left things on the table. Tyrod is the one that kept checking down refusing to throw in open positions. The last game even Romo called it out. 

The running game is why our offense clicked, Tyrod didnt get one 300 game something he should have hit at least once in 2+ seasons with such a great running game. Teams dared him to be a QB and failed bad at it.

I embrace the change it should have been made when Rex was fired.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i'm so freaking excited to see this kid play, i can't wait.

i let my seasons go this year because i could not stand to watch, in person, another season of Tyrod at the helm. I will be going to the Patriots, Colts and Dolphins games to see the kid in person. there are things you just can't see on TV and i want to see the little intangibles he brings to the table to get a full picture of what his potential may be.

psyched!

Any concern?      

dodging shoe thrown at me.  

I'm well past ready for a change.  This will be exciting to see how the new toy works out.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

right. becuz that's what he does every week. lets go ahead and nit pick stats from a bad game and act like that's how he's played all year. lets totally wipe his solid start off the map. becuz..... 50 yds last week.....i'm not even a big tyrod guy, man. I want a new qb to go forward with after this year. but this hype for a 5th rounder amidst a playoff run in a weak AFC is ridiculous. 

what happens when he plays like a 5th round rookie? which history says will probably happen.... would that be considered trying to get better at the position? 

4 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

Obviously, he needs to recognize the personnel available to him and adjust but in Dennison's defense, what team doesn't have an actual backup running back? And with how often Shady gets "knicked up?" Pretty ridiculous.