Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

Just now, jmc12290 said:

?

"I hope Peterman does well. I want to win and make the playoffs. There is no COP if he doesn't play well. If the  o line is bad again and the defense, I won't put it all on Peterman. read and learn. be a team fan and not an agenda fan. Look where it got your friend Maury."

Just now, JM2009 said:

"I hope Peterman does well. I want to win and make the playoffs. There is no COP if he doesn't play well. If the  o line is bad again and the defense, I won't put it all on Peterman. read and learn. be a team fan and not an agenda fan. Look where it got your friend Maury."

I hope he does well too man!  Go Bills!

If the defense comes back there's always a chance.  If the running game would come back that wouldn't hurt either.  Clay and KB make some pretty nice targets but in the end we really need Dennison to keep our QB out of 3rd and 12 all the time.  Stop running wide with Tolbert on early downs.

3 minutes ago, GrizzReaper said:

There are major issues besides who's under center.   

I guess not to some.

4 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Short term, we're going to take a step back. Long term, we're taking two steps forward. Tough decision for McD but we need to get Peterman some reps.

Short term is that this is the best chance for a playoff spot in a long time.

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

If the defense comes back there's always a chance.  If the running game would come back that wouldn't hurt either.  Clay and KB make some pretty nice targets but in the end we really need Dennison to keep our QB out of 3rd and 12 all the time.  Stop running wide with Tolbert on early downs.

This and than some.........i think it starts with fixing that part of the defence.....before the NYJets game we were pretty good in stopping the run....I can understand and off game or 2 but the drastic downfall that happened is mind boggling.....yeah and will never understand the ongoing Tolbert thing with these coaches....i dont get it.......you can almost sometimes predict when big T is gonna run with the ball....3rd and long...yeah lets give it tolbert....lol....

4 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Rookie QBs tend to always struggle, that's not to say that Peterman will suck but I highly doubt he is as good as Tyrod his 1st year. Just a humble assumption on my end.

Just don't want to miss a solid opportunity to be the sixth seed in a bad AFC.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Rookie QBs tend to always struggle, that's not to say that Peterman will suck but I highly doubt he is as good as Tyrod his 1st year. Just a humble assumption on my end.

I won't say he's gonna suck...  I just hope our line gives the young man a chance to do his job. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Question for anyone who wanted Peterman to get the start. What are your predictions for his production at the Chargers? (Yards-Completions-TDs vs Ints)

25-37, 325 yards, 3 TDs, 0 int