I'm still all in for 2017

Dadonkadonk

Flying to LA this weekend for my birthday.  Second row seats for Hamilton Satuday night and Bills game Sunday.  

A win against the Chargers will right the ship.  Then a sweep of Miami and beating the Colts probably gets them to tiebreakers for a wild-card.  An upset of the Chiefs or Pats and they will finish in the top WC spot.

Have faith. We all knew they would blow some games but almost everyone had them losing to Denver and Atlanta.  

1 minute ago, Perry Turtle said:

And then we learn that "their" guys aren't any better than the last guy's guys.

Well I'd rather give ourselves a chance instead of sabotaging things by firing them mid-process.  The constant turnover is the cause of this mediocrity.  Can't keep switching schemes, it forces us to overhaul the entire roster...which takes time

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

Well I'd rather give ourselves a chance instead of sabotaging things by firing them mid-process.  The constant turnover is the cause of this mediocrity.  Can't keep switching schemes, it forces us to overhaul the entire roster...which takes time

I don't think this franchise can take 3 more years of Jauron 2.0.

I'm of the mind that you fire guys when they prove they can't do the job.  The team's performance the last two weeks is a result of horrible personnel decisions and terrible coaching.  If next year's draft doesn't result in better play on the field, Pegula should cut these losers and hire Jim Schwartz, something he should have done three years ago.

The players don't match the system...the players can't do what they do best...how can we expect that to work?  You have to wait until they bring in who they think will play well in their system, not judge them for taking over a team that has a roster that doesn't fit what they are trying to achieve.  They need fast linebackers...who is on the roster?  It won't work until they bring in the right players.  Same thing goes for every position.  If they don't fit the scheme...they usually don't play well.  He hasn't proved he can't do the job yet, he hasn't been given the chance yet.

Edited by Buffalo30

OP will live a long life being as calm and believing as he is.

I would call him insane but it wouldn't fit him when I'm here stressing over a sports team.

Kudos to the OP but I can't agree with anything he said.

Bills are out of playoff contention if McD doesn't make SERIOUS changes. QB first, then Oline (Obviously Ducasse gotta go but not only him. Switch it up COMPLETELY. Wood, Incognito and Glenn can hold their positions but the RG and RT position needs changes).

4 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

The players don't match the system...the players can't do what they do best...how can we expect that to work?  You have to wait until they bring in who they think will play well in their system, not judge them for taking over a team that has a roster that doesn't fit what they are trying to achieve.  They need fast linebackers...who is on the roster?  It won't work until they bring in the right players.  Same thing goes for every position.  If they don't fit the scheme...they usually don't play well.  He hasn't proved he can't do the job yet, he hasn't been given the chance yet.

How about finding a coach how can create a scheme around the talent that is currently on the roster?  That way we don't have watch the team dump young, highly drafted players every couple of years because they don't fit into the coach's modified Tampa 2 or moronic west coast scheme.

And if the scheme needs fast linebacker's why did they let Zac Brown walk?  They could have drafted a good linebacker with the 10th pick last year, but traded back and took a cornerback.  Tre White is a good player, but why the hell did McDermott spend a first round pick on a CB to play in a cover 2 scheme? 

The front offense continues to make head-scratching moves, and the media and fans are more than happy to cover it all up by calling it the "process."  I'm calling BS.  These guys are clueless.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

OP will live a long life being as calm and believing as he is.

I would call him insane but it wouldn't fit him when I'm here stressing over a sports team.

Kudos to the OP but I can't agree with anything he said.

Bills are out of playoff contention if McD doesn't make SERIOUS changes. QB first, then Oline (Obviously Ducasse gotta go but not only him. Switch it up COMPLETELY. Wood, Incognito and Glenn can hold their positions but the RG and RT position needs changes).

Dont forget the biggest problem IMO.....the rush defence....2 games in a row they got gashed and today was beyond pitiful.....this problem i have no idea what they can do to fix this problem........

6 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Flying to LA this weekend for my birthday.  Second row seats for Hamilton Satuday night and Bills game Sunday.  

A win against the Chargers will right the ship.  Then a sweep of Miami and beating the Colts probably gets them to tiebreakers for a wild-card.  An upset of the Chiefs or Pats and they will finish in the top WC spot.

Have faith. We all knew they would blow some games but almost everyone had them losing to Denver and Atlanta.  

It will be another home game for the Bills..Chargers don't have any fans out there