Worst loss in last 3 years?

Virgil

Was that the worst overall loss in the last 3 years?   The score, the defensive effort, the offensive result, being at home in an important game to save the playoff talk?  

Maybe it’s just fresh, but it looks to be as bad a loss in the past few years that I can remember. 

2 minutes ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

I don't think we've been blown out like this at home since 56-10 vs the 07 Patriots. Before the past two weeks, the Bills hadn't had many blowouts the last 3 or 4 years.

Ya that is the only other game I remember being even close to as bad as this one. 

When Brady passed for the most yards against a Bills defense EVER last year was worse IMO..or was it 2 years ago ?...I know it was vs Rex's defense........I've been trying to erase it from memory.....but this one is up there....

Edited by Iron Maiden

There has been worse losses in term of implications, dashed hopes and the likes. But nope, I don't remember a worse home loss! That was baaaaaaaaaaaddd

And unexpected in how it happened. We all know Drew Brees is a force, and pass rush had been suspect, but who thought the Bills D would be ran down the gut all day? That was atrocious. From preseason till the Jets game, few teams could amount any real run game against the Bills D. That was the strength and nice surprise of the year, even moreso than the takeaways. Now they looked like they didn't belonged in there and got run over. WTH happened out there?

I don't think I've ever seen such a dominating run performance, since the SB when Riggins ran all over someone for the 'Skins. The drive that ended with Brees running in a TD, was pure humiliation. 

Imho, it's a good job Brees decided to save his arm, or we could have been beaten worse.

I genuinely don't think I can say anything at all positive about it from the Bills side, it was that awful.

There have been some awful games to watch over the years, the bad weather game against the Browns a particular few hours I'd like back, but I don't think I've seen a worse Bills performance than this one.