Tyrod 9/17 for 53 yards through 3 quarters. FRANCHISE QB!

BigDingus

QB change must be made now along with probably more than one OL change.

Our defense was awful but with such terrible support it's a little more difficult to throw all of them under the bus of incompetence.

Poor coaching from top to bottom. 

Just now, JM2009 said:

Come around to what? If TT plays, i root for him. If they put Peterman in, I root for him. There is nothing to come around to.

Come around to the base question is TT good enough long term (what is always has been about). 

Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Come around to the base question is TT good enough long term (what is always has been about). 

He's not long term and none of us has ever said he is. You and xRushx claim we have said that, when no one has.

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

He's not long term and none of us has ever said he is. You and xRushx claim we have said that, when no one has.

I think everyone's had enough of this spat.  

Just now, JM2009 said:

Actually i said he wasnt even good enough for this year but gave him a break because he redid his contract. 

But him playing this year and at this point is just hurting the future. 

3 hours ago, Pbomb said:

Tyrod had plenty of time to pass today

That reminds me of the Fitz and Gailey offenses with NO talent on the line. Fitz just had a really quick release and it had people thinking the front 7 was better than it was. Taylor just doesnt mask anything. I actually look at the fact that Taylor has one of the slowest releases of the as an indicator that the front isnt as bad in pass pro as we think.

3 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

That reminds me of the Fitz and Gailey offenses with NO talent on the line. Fitz just had a really quick release and it had people thinking the front 7 was better than it was. Taylor just doesnt mask anything. I actually look at the fact that Taylor has one of the slowest releases of the as an indicator that the front isnt as bad in pass pro as we think.

He has the slowest release because he doesnt release the Ball. 

How many times the past two weeks have you heard the Commentators say that ball has to

come

out 

Looked back at the game.  First drive we scored.  Second drive, penalty and it's 2nd and 14, tipped pass then 3rd and 14.  Third drive McCoy runs for -5, Taylor completes a 6 yard pass and then Thompson runs for -5.  Fourth drive Taylor runs for 7 on a second and 9 then Thompson drops that beautiful deep throw on 3rd and 2.  Next drive Taylor hits a 9 yard pass on 2nd and 10 then Tolbert gets stuffed on 3rd and 1.  That's just the first half.  Someone tell me where Taylor could have done something different.

Mind you I don't think Taylor is "franchise" or something but if you don't have a decent understanding of where things are going wrong it's hard to claim you know how to fix them.  At the moment I think Dennison sucks.  That's our biggest problem.

Edited by Maine-iac