Tyrod 9/17 for 53 yards through 3 quarters. FRANCHISE QB!

BigDingus

2 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

If today wasnt complete inept, id hate to see what that looks like. Can you get negative yards in a game? 

Yes Tyrod did that last season for 3 quarters against Pitt. Our D also gave him a few extra drives because of turnovers and he still was negative.

Edited by xRUSHx

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Right. He's been terrible all season long. :rolleyes: Vent on. 

Is that what I said? You create one extreme and when I say that’s not right you pretend I’m preaching the other extreme? Go back to posting tweets

Edited by Bangarang

Just now, Bangarang said:

Is that what I said? You create one extreme and when I say that’s not right you pretend I’m preaching the other extreme? Go back to posting tweets.

Stay with your wild overreactions. 

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

He has played pretty well, but maybe a change is needed. Posters like xRushx had their dream come true today. But he's not a fan IMO.

No change coming yet, but if/when they fall out of contention, then why not. 

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Is that what I said? You create one extreme and when I say that’s not right you pretend I’m preaching the other extreme? Go back to posting tweets

His posts on this topic are starting to resemble Taylor's play. AKA Stojan-esqe.

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Care to enlighten me as to what those wild overreactions are? I didn’t tweet them so they be hard for you to find.

Hey dude, do you mind posting what Chip Kelly and Skip Bayless had to say about the game rather than trying to discuss it yourself?  Twitter accounts aren't cheap, you know.

Edited by jmc12290

20 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Our OL is a mess.. TT is what he is and decent when the running game is working and he has time to do his thing. TT has made some solid plays this year but he is not going to be a great passer.. Peterman is not going to be a difference maker.. not this year

The check downs are maddening but the Bills play that game hoping for, the running game  takeaways and defense to keep them in it.

Yes the oline is not very good (although PFF did have us graded out as a top 10 pass blocking unit as recent as before the Raiders game) but never underestimate what a QB change can do for a team.

In fact people thought the same thing back in 2010 (including myself who was an Edwards supporter at the time) and as soon as we went to Fitzpatrick this offense looked great especially the WR's. In fact I remember Stevie Johnson publicly saying he would have never even had a chance in this league if not for Fitzpatrick.

Taylor simply can't or won't make the plays in the passing game that are there to be made mostly out of fear of turning the ball over which is why his metrics have always been very misleading.

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Right. He's been terrible all season long. :rolleyes: Vent on. 

It’s more than one game. This is twice he’s led the offense to 3 points this year. And not all those other games were good either.

hes not the worst starting qb but if he’s better than average it’s merely because of the volume of injuries. It’s hard to win in the nfl without better than average qb play.

• Like (+1) 1