Hot for teacher: Ohio style

\GoBillsInDallas/

I'd do her.

My teachers never looked like the sirens of today's teachers............my teachers were all old little bitties, that you never wanted anywhere near you, let alone sending naked photos.

Maybe that's the problem with todays youth.

Bring back the old bitties, i say!!!

14 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Goodness...I clicked on your link and now my phone has AIDS.  Great...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it’s not just your phone. Do you have a dog? Or possibly a gerbil? 

I look at it this way.....isn’t it refreshing to see a teacher trying to get extra credit? 

Just now, The Dean said:

Your news feed has to be pretty trippy.

You set certain parameters, and this is what you get. Now....what are the settings?  

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

I look at it this way.....isn’t it refreshing to see a teacher trying to get extra credit? 

You set certain parameters, and this is what you get. Now....what are the settings?  

Yeah, er no. That's one rabbit hole I'm not ready to climb into. 

5 hours ago, bdutton said:

She's not that much older than the students.  16-17 years old and she's only 23.  She's barely out of college.  Isn't the age of consent 16 or 17?

Exactly.  Stuff has been happening since the dawn of time.  Look at the teacher in OK.  22. Barely a baby too.

But, there is no conservative social structure now.  Everything in society is a liberal free for all.  Guess who then polices that lack of societal structure: the State.

Sorry for getting political.  Yes, I am a socially conservative liberal. There is a place in society for private social structure like religion.  The State should not be handling the "matters of the heart" and morality of its people.

Oh... BTW, it's the teacher-student thing that she violated regard to the State's law.