Article- Are These the Same Old Bills?

leonbus23

this is a good article and points out some "bumps in the road" from the past where they bounced back and that very well could be case but I can't help but to agree with the pregame guys when saying this is/was their opportunity to show the nation they're for real, and then laid an egg. for a team and coach I was admiring so far this season for their preparation, they seemed very unprepared.

that game was hard to watch. I'm sure it was for every bills fan. I can not tell a lie, my very thought was, the same old bills. how can one who has been around long enough not think that?

some want to use the short week for the meltdown, even the players. yet the jets were on that very same short week, so no excuses.

1-3 on the road and two of the losses against conference teams does not help your case in trying to get to the post season.

4-0 at home and going up against brees and company is not going to be any cakewalk but with the rest and 9 days to prepare they may have a chance to go 5-0 at home. the non conference wins are nice but they need the conference wins while trying to get closer to the opportunity of reaching the postseason. presently they're 3-2 in the conference and if they take down the saints and go 6-3 it may be the momentum they need when they travel out west to go up against the chargers?

I wont say the jets loss completely took the wind out of any hopes going forward (reading the gameday thread reactions and threads/posts following the loss you would think the season was over) as they end up splitting with them, so not bad. but how they respond will be key? I look forward to seeing that with hopes they can handle their business and carry the momentum with them to the west coast?

5-3

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

there is no reason to believe our team is any different than we have been in years past.

there is only hope.  i've taken time off since the loss to regroup.  was a rough night.

my hopes are not that high but i definitely feel we have overcome the expectations most fans had of this team.

I don't recall in the past where the Bills were getting 3 key contributors back to the team after going 5-3.  And the Jets always play their divisional rivals tough and should have beaten the Cheaters. 

I don't think this is the same old Bills.

I feel we are heading in the right direction and McDermott is going to be a long lasting HC for us. How we adjust and respond next week will tell us more of what we need to know

Making the playoffs this year will be a helluva an accomplishment., but it is still going to be a tough order 

On 11/3/2017 at 5:07 PM, leonbus23 said:

http://profootballspot.com/are-these-the-same-old-buffalo-bills/

Good read. Especially the optimistic second half. There is hope.

That was a good read. Good sht.

On 11/4/2017 at 12:25 PM, Big C said:

This is the biggest test of character and will McD and the Bills have had since the start of the season. Extra time to get right for a huge bounce back opportunity. 

Most def.