Bills CAN get back on track vs New Orleans

54 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ha ha ha ha ok well maybe you just chose to decide to call out when I am critical. I was here after the Raider game. Go look at the playoff threads Son 

Not going to waste my time.  No doubt in my mind it was some negative pessimistic BS.  Also no doubt in my mind that you probably made a few posts.  You also probably made more posts about boo hoo Dareus and boo hoo Tyrod sucks over the last 2 days then you have for the last two weeks after wins.  My point stands.  You are only here to spread your negative boo hoo give me a tissue crap.  Also, I am not your "Son."  My dad was a Bills fan.

untitled.png

42 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Not going to waste my time.  No doubt in my mind it was some negative pessimistic BS.  Also no doubt in my mind that you probably made a few posts.  You also probably made more posts about boo hoo Dareus and boo hoo Tyrod sucks over the last 2 days then you have for the last two weeks after wins.  My point stands.  You are only here to spread your negative boo hoo give me a tissue crap.  Also, I am not your "Son."  My dad was a Bills fan.

untitled.png

Got it. Cool thanks for not wasting my time with your lack of football understanding. Go back to going thru tables at a tailgate thinking somehow that makes you a Footbalm Fan. Deuces

27 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Got it. Cool thanks for not wasting my time with your lack of football understanding. Go back to going thru tables at a tailgate thinking somehow that makes you a Footbalm Fan. Deuces

Got it. Cool thanks. You have supreme football knowledge because you post nothing but negative team sucks/tyrod sucks posts and disappear after wins.

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Got it. Cool thanks. You have supreme football knowledge because you post nothing but negative team sucks/tyrod sucks posts and disappear after wins.

Must be you havent really learned to read yet. I post the same amount after a win. When i have time. 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Must be you only have time after losses and to whine about the Dareus trade.

Go read the playoff thread there smart guy. Again bored so many people with such little football knowledge would rather attack other posters because they will get embarrassed talking football. So again deuces 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Go read the playoff thread there smart guy. Again bored so many people with such little football knowledge would rather attack other posters because they will get embarrassed talking football. So again deuces 

All hail the supreme football guy.  So knowledgeable the NFL is too scared to hire him.  You have opinions just like everyone else here nothing more.  The difference is all you do is whine about how bad we are and how Beane is systematically trading all the players you have a jersey for.  

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

All hail the supreme football guy.  So knowledgeable the NFL is too scared to hire him.  You have opinions just like everyone else here nothing more.  The difference is all you do is whine about how bad we are and how Beane is systematically trading all the players you have a jersey for.  

No i havent bought a jersey for this team since year 12 of the drought. But keep trying. Better yet learn some football. And stop throwing yourself thru a table 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

No i havent bought a jersey for this team since year 12 of the drought. But keep trying. Better yet learn some football. And stop throwing yourself thru a table 

Yes, I need to learn some football.  I couldn't care less what you think you know. I don't need to try to do anything.  You out yourself for who you are every time you post.  The entire board knows you're nothing but a whiny negative baby and disappear after wins.    Oh, I forgot you made a few posts in the playoff thread.  Most likely some negative BS like you always spew around here.  

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yes, I need to learn some football.  I couldn't care less what you think you know. I don't need to try to do anything.  You out yourself for who you are every time you post.  The entire board knows you're nothing but a whiny negative baby and disappear after wins.    Oh, I forgot you made a few posts in the playoff thread.  Most likely some negative BS like you always spew around here.  

Oooo no. Someone needs his safe space. Call Mommy it is ok

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I can't believe how many people are talking up the Saints.

If I had any hope we could get to the QB I would be sure we have this one.

BBFS this week. 

Well, after losing to a very good D against the Vikings and a very good O against NE, they've won 5 in a row....they are not a bad team....

15 hours ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

I’m not sure if I understand what you are saying. Brees is better than Carr. 

....apologize for the confusion.......was saying Brees is in his 17th year versus Carr in his 4th.......so yes advantage Brees but he has 13 more years under his belt as well.....

18 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

This Bills team right now this season just does not match up well against this Saints team right now this season. 

Sadly yes this is most likely outcome.

It is not the preferred outcome but It is hard to win in NFL. 

I called the Dick Jauron hot line.(cold line) They agreed.

OK, just for arguments sake (as if there wasn't enough of that here already) let's say the Bills are demonstrably better at home than away. They get the win against the colts and the phins 2 away losses were ugly and we give the Bills that one too. The phin home loss was another stinker so the Bills get that one too. There's 3 wins.

Either a home game against NOLA or away against a bad bolt team makes 4 wins. (5 if there's any justice at all and the Bills take both)

Patsies*** are beatable on the road, and KC is due for a down game (maybe), but either way a 1 win here has to be a stolen one.

The only real long shot is NE in Foxboro. And if they can handle both NOLA and the bolts I think 10-6 is just as possible as 8-8.

6 minutes ago, billsfan60 said:

OK, just for arguments sake (as if there wasn't enough of that here already) let's say the Bills are demonstrably better at home than away. They get the win against the colts and the phins 2 away losses were ugly and we give the Bills that one too. The phin home loss was another stinker so the Bills get that one too. There's 3 wins.

Either a home game against NOLA or away against a bad bolt team makes 4 wins. (5 if there's any justice at all and the Bills take both)

Patsies*** are beatable on the road, and KC is due for a down game (maybe), but either way a 1 win here has to be a stolen one.

The only real long shot is NE in Foxboro. And if they can handle both NOLA and the bolts I think 10-6 is just as possible as 8-8.

Im interested to see why you think the bolts are bad.