Edwards, Fitz, Tyrod....

row_33

Oline was bad but how many of the sacks were due to Taylor being indecisive and holding it too damn long? When was the last time he threw the ball away when pressure was in his face?

More than half of them for sure.

Guy needs to put it away and bolt.

Where were the bootlegs? The play action?? I don't get it.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you like that audible the Jets scrub QB called to target Anderson in a 1 on 1 with Tre? When will the Bills have a quarterback that can see what's infront of him.

The Romo line a few series later was priceless, yeah he didn't really need to be throwing to a guy double covered 4 yards down the field. Something to that extent.

He was calling out the outside receiver saying he should have thrown to him, he also said earlier that Tyrod needs to throw it quicker to stop the rush, he also called out the stacked box and how the Jets were giving Tyrod no respect at throwing.

Dude even Romo was calling Tyrod out about throwing the dam ball quicker and finding the single coverage on the outside, did you listen to the game?

Of course the line was dominated, they stacked against the run and didn't respect Tyrod to throw it and Tyrod gave them exactly what they expected. It's Baltimore's game plan against him, make him be a QB.

I really try not to call out posters as I respect everyone's opinion, but if you think tyrod was the reason they lost, you don't understand Football.

Were there times that he should have thrown it quicker? For sure.

Were there plays he missed? Probably, yes.

But their o line got there ass handed to them in the run and pass game, the receivers could not get open, the play calls were vanilla and so awful on so many levels, and when the receivers did catch it, they fumbled it

Edited by billsfan11

Not many. Most of the issue was on the OL in both the run and pass game.

He doesn't know how to ditch the ball instead of taking sacks. He's been in the league long enough...the ball has to come out quick when the heat is on.

If you watched this game and concluded that tyrod is the problem, then you don't understand football.

The Jets constantly rushed 5 and stacked the box, who do you blame? He certainly deserves his share of the blame. That said, so do the OL, whoever keeps Tolbert around, and the playcaller.

He was calling out the outside receiver saying he should have thrown to him, he also said earlier that Tyrod needs to throw it quicker to stop the rush, he also called out the stacked box and how the Jets were giving Tyrod no respect at throwing.

Painful to hear an accomplished QB utter the same things that we see from the couch. It's very frustrating.

He doesn't know how to ditch the ball instead of taking sacks. He's been in the league long enough...the ball has to come out quick when the heat is on.

There were times he should have gotten rid of it. But there were also times he had 0 chance

He was actually saying the Jets don't respect their receivers....

I really try not to call out posters as I respect everyone's opinion, but if you think tyrod was the reason they lost, you don't understand Football.

Were there times that he should have thrown it quicker? For sure.

Were there plays he missed? Probably, yes.

But their o line got there ass handed to them in the run and pass game, the receivers could not get open, the play calls were vanilla and so awful on so many levels, and when the receivers did catch it, they fumbled it

Dude I respect the good talk back and forth thank you.

I agree the receivers didn't help with the fumbles and the line didn't help with the time but...

When the line is getting stacked against and the QB has no respect to throw it this is the problem that will happen the line will begin to break down more and more as the game goes on, same with the D with no rest. Tyrod once again is getting no respect to throw so teams are going to stack it up.

It's definitely something he should do.

As I've stated before, Tyrod has his warts, but how you watch this game and put him as a MAIN reason for why the team lost tonight is beyond me.

Tyrod is the driver of the offense sadly it falls on him

There were times he should have gotten rid of it. But there were also times he had 0 chance

He was actually saying the Jets don't respect their receivers....

Oh it's the receivers, got it man. The QB is sacked but it's the receivers fault, ok thanks for clearing that up.SMH, that's not what I heard Romo say, he said by name Tyrod Edited by xRUSHx

I agree the receivers didn't help with the fumbles and the line didn't help with the time but...

When the line is getting stacked against and the QB has no respect to throw it this is the problem that will happen the line will begin to break down more and more as the game goes on, same with the D with no rest. Tyrod once again is getting no respect to throw so teams are going to stack it up.

He is getting no respect to throw because he has no receivers that can get open. There is no vertical threat on this team

You mentioned that Romo called out tyrod. He actually said the Jets don't respect the Bills receivers.

I am not saying Tyrod is great as that Is a different point. My point is he had absolutely no chance tonight. At all

Edited by billsfan11

He is getting no respect to throw because he has no receivers that can get open. There is no vertical threat on this team

You mentioned that Romo called out tyrod. He actually said the Jets don't respect the Bills receivers.

I am not saying Tyrod is great as that Is a different point. My point is he had absolutely no chance tonight. At all

Sorry man but I heard him say the Jets don't respect Tyrod and that's why the stacked box, also heard him laugh and say Tyrod should be throwing outside where the single coverage is after Tyrod threw to the middle Edited by xRUSHx

Tyrod is the driver of the offense sadly it falls on him

Oh it's the receivers, got it man. The QB is sacked but it's the receivers fault, ok thanks for clearing that up.SMH, that's not what I heard Romo say, he said by name Tyrod

You are wasting your time. It is the same recycled excuses

But TT rating was 108. So it wasnt his fault at all.

Man if the D stood on their head again we could have won, Tyrod had his normal game. Look at Tyrods stats, just like the good old Trent days

Saying their o line got there ass handed to them is an excuse? Did we watch the same game?

Line got handed to them because they faced more guys to block because Tyrod didn't throw enough Edited by xRUSHx