Bills Reaction to Tate's 22 yd catch and run IS this team

It reminds me of the Superbowl teams where everyone was 1 family and we had so many character guys running around pumping the team up all the time, regardless if they played O or D.

Hmm, those teams had a lot of characters lol, not sure that is the same as having a lot of character guys...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even realize how hyped McD was there, but in that clip you can see him charging Tate with everyone else. Love that.

I missed that too the first couple times I watched that. I like that he gets excited, but doesn't seem to ever get too up. After the game he went right back to his usual, trust the process, coach talk. Gotta keep the guys in line and make sure they're focused on the next one.

That said, I loved seeing him get pumped up with the guys.

You got me there, mother is very devout, but the generations that followed, not so much.

I for one am happy religion is dying, I do sometimes wish I could time jump 1000 years into the future to see how humanity turns out. I'm betting the NFL is long gone :)

Humans have a need for religion. Organized religion might die but it will be replaced by something else. Mankind is predictable.

I'm not really paying attention to the sports shows or anything, but I hope this is drawing some national attention. It's stuff like this that are the reasons kids start playing sports in the first place. Football is the purest team game I think there is and that play just really exemplifies that and I absolutely love what McDermott is doing.

Well, they've got something about them, that's for sure. Was unbelievable watching them rally like that on the sideline. They've got me completely invested as much as I try to convince myself they'll go 9-7 and miss out (typical protectionist defensive pessimism).