Stranger Things 2.

bdutton

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished the second episode..

I think stranger things gave up a plot point too fast in the beginning and that is....

I think Ryder's new boyfield is the russian spy. I know, I know... they supposedly know each other from highschool, but he could be an imposter. He even goes on to say 'you barely even knew me in highschool' when they were mackin in the back of the store.

Also, when her kids are talking bout how Kenny rogers is lame, he goes on to say that he likes him.

Maybe I'm thinking too much bout it, but I feel that it's obvious

Finished the second episode..

I think stranger things gave up a plot point too fast in the beginning and that is....

I think Ryder's new boyfield is the russian spy. I know, I know... they supposedly know each other from highschool, but he could be an imposter. He even goes on to say 'you barely even knew me in highschool' when they were mackin in the back of the store.

Also, when her kids are talking bout how Kenny rogers is lame, he goes on to say that he likes him.

Maybe I'm thinking too much bout it, but I feel that it's obvious

I only have a few episodes left and I'm so far let down. But it will be interesting to see how your theory plays out

Im 7 episodes in and have thought it started a lot slower than season 1, but its really started to pick up. Ill probably finish it today before the game.

it ended very quickly and anti-climatic Lee. Very easy to see what was going to happen and poor set up to season 3

it ended very quickly and anti-climatic Lee. Very easy to see what was going to happen and poor set up to season 3

Yea, I thought the ending could have been better. There werent as many surprises this season and you could tell were the story was going all along. Season 1 was definitely better but season 2 was good and entertaining enough

Yea, I thought the ending could have been better. There werent as many surprises this season and you could tell were the story was going all along. Season 1 was definitely better but season 2 was good and entertaining enough

did not get the sister part of the story. completely unnecessary. in fact, it was almost - maybe best put as - wasted, disgusting and stupid. the season did not have much violence and i was enjoying that and the whole violence of that episode was incredibly in poor taste to the overall flow of the season

did not get the sister part of the story. completely unnecessary. in fact, it was almost - maybe best put as - wasted, disgusting and stupid. the season did not have much violence and i was enjoying that and the whole violence of that episode was incredibly in poor taste to the overall flow of the season

my only guess is they are setting up for next season or extended seasons. Which was stupid and I thought was a throw away episode, it didnt need an entire episode. We get it, there are more 11s out there.

my only guess is they are setting up for next season or extended seasons. Which was stupid and I thought was a throw away episode, it didnt need an entire episode. We get it, there are more 11s out there.

never make an episode to set up another season, ever.

better call saul and breaking bad did it the right way. use throw away lines and series of events. not hodgepodged poopoo to set up an entire season's premise.

never make an episode to set up another season, ever.

better call saul and breaking bad did it the right way. use throw away lines and series of events. not hodgepodged poopoo to set up an entire season's premise.

exactly, that opening sequence to the entire season was all I needed to know there were more out there.

yea that was weird, I thought at first they werent going to mention that they had been there before. Unfortunately they made it really quick and almost wasnt important.

i thoguht it would be spun in to something went wrong with eleven and mama comes out like a badass to wreck **** up and save her.

Just finished the first 4 episodes and I find it's been good so far. Heard the season was supposed to end on a cliffhanger and set up season 3? Someone earlier thought Bob could be a Russian spy, but I don't see it, I think the Russian spy stuff was just said as cover. Although i could see Max and her brother/family end up being spies.

Just finished the first 4 episodes and I find it's been good so far. Heard the season was supposed to end on a cliffhanger and set up season 3? Someone earlier thought Bob could be a Russian spy, but I don't see it, I think the Russian spy stuff was just said as cover. Although i could see Max and her brother/family end up being spies.

it was said as nothing more than stupidity and potentially tying in to current events about Russia !@#$ing with he US.