Brandon Beane already top 3 worst GM's in bills history

Yeezus

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical OBD apologist. So we won the game. Big deal. The goal is to amass talent.

If you'd followed Brendon McBean as long as I have you'd know what I'm talking about. But we'll just "trust the process."

This guy gets it.

He has gotten rid of players that don't fit the scheme. Finding players to fit the scheme is what every GM is supposed to do. In the process of getting rid of those players, he has gained cap space and draft picks. Every GM has to make hard decisions but Dareus was more destructive in this building than anything, same with Sammy. Darby is a press one on one corner, doesn't fit the scheme. If they don't fit, they won't be here. Plain and simple.

Typical OBD apologist. So we won the game. Big deal. The goal is to amass talent.

If you'd followed Brendon McBean as long as I have you'd know what I'm talking about. But we'll just "trust the process."

This guy gets it.

Your an idiot!!!. Bills are 5-2, suck it!!!!

Go Bills!!!!

Edited by OldNMBillsFan

He has gotten rid of players that don't fit the scheme. Finding players to fit the scheme is what every GM is supposed to do. In the process of getting rid of those players, he has gained cap space and draft picks. Every GM has to make hard decisions but Dareus was more destructive in this building than anything, same with Sammy. Darby is a press one on one corner, doesn't fit the scheme. If they don't fit, they won't be here. Plain and simple.

A good coach doesn't get players that fit his scheme, he gets a scheme that fits his players. Sami Watkins is a world class decoy and Dareus is the fastest fat guy in the NFL. If we had them we would probably clinch a playoff appearance this Thursday. Instead it's 2011 and we're in Groundhog day.

Your an idiot!!!. Bills are 5-2, suck it!!!!

Go Bills!!!!

:lol:

A good coach doesn't get players that fit his scheme, he gets a scheme that fits his players. Sami Watkins is a world class decoy and Dareus is the fastest fat guy in the NFL. If we had them we would probably clinch a playoff appearance this Thursday. Instead it's 2011 and we're in Groundhog day.

:lol:

A new coach yes but a completely new regime...no. I'd say they've done a nice job of it. Gotta have the players buy into the system, not the other way around.

A new coach yes but a completely new regime...no. I'd say they've done a nice job of it. Gotta have the players buy into the system, not the other way around.

I agree, I was just !@#$ing around. I thought the decoy bit was a give away. That and calling him Brendan McBean. I fully support all of this.

Dareus arrives in J'ville with an overstuffed wallet.........would be a bad move to test Coughlin or Marrone though......

He HAS tested Marrone several times as shown by Marrone fining Dareus as well as benching him for a game - all for the same garbage he did this year and previous years to Marrone.

He HAS tested Marrone several times as shown by Marrone fining Dareus as well as benching him for a game - all for the same garbage he did this year and previous years to Marrone.

Yet, whatever Dareus did while Marrone was coach did not preclude the Jags from digging deep and caving to our demand for a 6th round draft choice. The Jags must have been really desperate to pay so much for Dareus.

Yet, whatever Dareus did while Marrone was coach did not preclude the Jags from digging deep and caving to our demand for a 6th round draft choice. The Jags must have been really desperate to pay so much for Dareus.

You do realize that the Texans GAVE a 2nd rnd pick to Cleveland to take a very similar contract off their books?

And Brock didn't have a years suspension hanging over his head.

You do realize that the Texans GAVE a 2nd rnd pick to Cleveland to take a very similar contract off their books?

And Brock didn't have a years suspension hanging over his head.

i do follow football . . . so yes, I do.

Sshhhh.

You wont be able to tell him anything. Hes an ardent Dareus supporter.

My problem is not getting sufficient value for Dareus. I don't mind the guy playing for the Bills as you apparently do. Management decided to move on. Fine. Whatever. I just think that the Bills did not get value for the asset.

Edited by Peter

i do follow football . . . so yes, I do.

My problem is not getting sufficient value for Dareus. I don't mind the guy playing for the Bills as you apparently do. Management decided to move on. Fine. Whatever. I just think that the Bills did not get value for the asset.

There was no value. Its been known since the preseason that he was on the block. It was less than a week b4 the trade deadline. Had to get the lazy, undisciplined, and lacking as a team player off this team before he destroys what Sean is trying to instill.

Talent is over-rated... What attributes count most for Beane??... Who knows??... My guess...Position Skill, Character, Intelligence, Desire, Durability, Team Identity... Based on what I saw and read about Watkins and Dareus, both were lacking in several attributes... Both are gone... Don't know enough about the other guys... But sure do like the team Beane is building...

There was no value. Its been known since the preseason that he was on the block. It was less than a week b4 the trade deadline. Had to get the lazy, undisciplined, and lacking as a team player off this team before he destroys what Sean is trying to instill.

Thanks for making my point.

The Bills were desperate to trade him and got what people get when they show desperation in negotiations (whether a trade in the NFL or any other type of negotiation).

Thanks for making my point.

The Bills were desperate to trade him and got what people get when they show desperation in negotiations (whether a trade in the NFL or any other type of negotiation).

You have no point. Dareus at his pay was literally worth a six rounder. Hes rated as the 67th best dt.

I would say a 6 is good calue.

Jax is betting on seeing the old Dareus. You know the one that hasnt been around in a long time.

This isnt going to end well for you.