Sterling Moore to be released

OK Tracy Porter?

If anyone, the street FA I'd be targeting would be Nolan Carroll. I'd also be thinking about flipping a conditional pick to Seattle for the recently-benched Jeremy Lane--he's got experience in a zone scheme, has nice long arms, and is a capable tackler.

Edited by thebandit27

If anyone, the street FA I'd be targeting would be Nolan Carroll. I'd also be thinking about flipping a conditional pick to Seattle for the recently-benched Jeremy Lane--he's got experience in a zone scheme, has nice long arms, and is a capable tackler.

Good call on Lane. I have wanted him here for awhile, rumors surfaced prior to week 1 that he was available but nothing happened.

I'd prefer him over Maxwell too. He is a gamer, perfect fit for this group of guys.

Good call on Lane. I have wanted him here for awhile, rumors surfaced prior to week 1 that he was available but nothing happened.

I'd prefer him over Maxwell too. He is a gamer, perfect fit for this group of guys.

On the field, he'd fit in pretty well, yeah.

Off the field, I'm not so sure...he's got a reputation as a hot head (which, consequently, is why he fit in so well with Seattle)

On the field, he'd fit in pretty well, yeah.

Off the field, I'm not so sure...he's got a reputation as a hot head (which, consequently, is why he fit in so well with Seattle)

Well now you have my hopes up, I hadn't realized he was still on the bench out there. I had assumed he played his way back into the lineup after the season started.