New Year's Eve 2017 in Buffalo

Heitz

I'm going to be back home for the holidays his year and am considering spending a night or two in Buffalo for N/YE 17.

Just wondering if anyone has any awesome suggestions, great things they've done in the past, etc.?

Probably more into dinner and a band (we're considering Salvatore's for old school's sake), than standing outside with the masses to watch a ball drop. But open to suggestions!

Going to do some googling too, will link anything interesting I find.

Thanks in advance :beer:

Do they drop the ball in Buffalo? Does Zay lead the parade?

OK, j/k, I love Zay and he's going to be a stud, but again.....I couldn't help myself! I may have an issue. :(

No need to apologize. That was funny right there.

I WISH man, theres no way my wife is letting me do this....however, I am trying to make this work

Dude. Balls...purse......remove.

****, I didn't know this was happening. Might have to now.

Yes they open for Umphrey's McGee at the Fillmore in Denver on the 29th then head to Buff. UM has a three night run there the NYE. All three nights, sound check with open bar, front row rail, merch ****, etc etc for $420 (nice number). I wanted to pull the trigger but not sure this old man can handle three consecutive nights of that.

applebees on lewiston road in batavia, brah.

you're welcome.

You KNOW I've been up on Applebees since back in the day

Do they drop the ball in Buffalo? Does Zay lead the parade?

OK, j/k, I love Zay and he's going to be a stud, but again.....I couldn't help myself! I may have an issue. :(

lol. Zay Jone's Ball Drop Party! :beer:

Dude. Balls...purse......remove.

Yes they open for Umphrey's McGee at the Fillmore in Denver on the 29th then head to Buff. UM has a three night run there the NYE. All three nights, sound check with open bar, front row rail, merch ****, etc etc for $420 (nice number). I wanted to pull the trigger but not sure this old man can handle three consecutive nights of that.

You could always just pay for it and do the first and last nights. Still a great price for two nights of that.