Bill O'Reilly, Meet Stevie Johnson!

Domdab99

You think that's a clever retort, don't you?

I knew Harvey Weinstein personally in the 90s. Wrote a script Miramax bought that never got made. He's a despicable human being and I'm cackling in glee over his fall.

Why do you think sexual harassment is a party issue? Are you going to speak up over the Harasser in Chief? Or just that every time a Roger Ailes or Bill O'Reilly gets called on the carpet for their crimes and abuse, you're going to point at Miramax and go "But Harvey did it, too!" So what? What does Harvey Weinstein also being a sexual abuser have to do with Bill O'Reilly being one? Name one "liberal crybaby" who is defending Weinstein. Can you say the same for conservatives?

this is just yet another pathetic "but her emails" cry. Such snowflakes you are.

You know, I get voting for Trump last year, I really do. But if you still support him after everything that's happened over the past year, there is no hope for you. You would be a traitor to your country and American values.

when i growing up in buffalo he was a neighbor. he and i would play in the yards, etc. the guy had tons of charisma and its easy to see how people misunderstand his persistence but he is just that kind of guy. everyone being upset about it now is just an inside job to smear the guy after decades of "supposed" doing this. why now? why is everyone so mad now? $$$$!

lol I don't have to, it's a ridiculous comment.

Actually, I thought you were Boyst62.

But go have fun with your guns. I'm sure you're not compensating for anything.

what was meant to me? i think sexual harassment is always funny. it's like, so funny. it's right up there with the Honeymooners. Or the Friends episodes which glamorize date rape and getting drunk to nail the guy. I love all of that **** society tells us is normal.

I think my campaign to counter the hashtag they have going on "#metoo" with "itwasme" is awesome. because i dont' give a **** if some fatass had someone tell her she should wear a different shirt and she felt harassed by, or if some girl with a low cut shirt and yoga pants led a conference and felt gawked at. i could name countless times where women are just as stupid as men in this scenario. and i will own you in any argument becasue i'm just relaly !@#$ing godo at this.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I thought you were Boyst62.

But go have fun with your guns. I'm sure you're not compensating for anything.

I'm more handsome than he is.

And I will! And for your information, my therapist thinks that I compensate for the lack of a stable home life growing up by engaging in toxic serial monogamy practices using apps like tinder and bumble and...hey, waaaaiiiiit a second. You're talking about my penis, aren't you? I'll admit it's probably very hard to see from the lofty perch that your extremely high intellect sets you upon. Well done.

when i growing up in buffalo he was a neighbor. he and i would play in the yards, etc. the guy had tons of charisma and its easy to see how people misunderstand his persistence but he is just that kind of guy. everyone being upset about it now is just an inside job to smear the guy after decades of "supposed" doing this. why now? why is everyone so mad now? $$$$!

what was meant to me? i think sexual harassment is always funny. it's like, so funny. it's right up there with the Honeymooners. Or the Friends episodes which glamorize date rape and getting drunk to nail the guy. I love all of that **** society tells us is normal.

I think my campaign to counter the hashtag they have going on "#metoo" with "itwasme" is awesome. because i dont' give a **** if some fatass had someone tell her she should wear a different shirt and she felt harassed by, or if some girl with a low cut shirt and yoga pants led a conference and felt gawked at. i could name countless times where women are just as stupid as men in this scenario. and i will own you in any argument becasue i'm just relaly !@#$ing godo at this.

Or Fred Sanford winding up and threatening "five across yo lips"

What do you lean left about? Seriously, you like O'Reilly, wanted the Trump unhealth care bill, have argued for the GOP tax cut plan, what the heck makes you a lefty?

You can like a person you have disagreements with. I haven't argued for the GOP tax cut plan as I think it will have similar results as Bush's tax cuts and we'll see our debt explode even more as Rand Paul has continually pointed out. The GOP will pass a partisan healthcare bill within the next year and you're going to find that if you could go back and take the first bill that passed through the House, you would.

Your comment was indeed ridiculous.

Someone voting for Trump does not make them a traitor to their country no matter how much you despise the candidate. Saying it does exposes your ignorance of the "American values" that you're proclaiming to defend. That's a fascist line of thought, not a democratic one.

Know what does make someone a traitor to their country? Circumventing the constitution to illegally push falsified evidence on the American people in order to undermine an incoming administration's ability to run their own foreign policy agenda.

GettyImages-631415488-714x489.jpg

I didn't say voting for Trump makes anyone a traitor. You need better reading comprehension.

And I will! And for your information, my therapist thinks that I compensate for the lack of a stable home life growing up by engaging in toxic serial monogamy practices using apps like tinder and bumble and...hey, waaaaiiiiit a second. You're talking about my penis, aren't you? I'll admit it's probably very hard to see from the lofty perch that your extremely high intellect sets you upon. Well done.

that's like a more intellectual version of me. you !@#$.

fine i'm going to be Levi.

lo no you're not.

But if saying sexual harassment is okay because it's always been okay in the past is what you want your argument to be, who am I to stand in your way?

lol you're funny. I like you. Even if I'm from Las Vegas and still a bit touchy on the whole "gun" thing.

I didn't say voting for Trump makes anyone a traitor. You need better reading comprehension.

we have read enough of your work to know what is going on. your work is trash. you need to read more work from DR, which is basically fundamental relation in Euclidean geometry among the three sides of a right triangle. It states that the square of the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides. what you do not understand is In September 1789 the House and Senate accepted a conference report laying out the language of proposed amendments to the Constitution. ... Two more states were needed; Virginia's ratification, on December 15, 1791, made the Bill of Rights part of the Constitution.. the best way you can is the interdisciplinary study of how conclusions can be reached through logical reasoning; that is, claims based, soundly or not, on premises. It includes the arts and sciences of civil debate, dialogue, conversation, and persuasion. It studies rules of inference, logic, and procedural rules in both artificial and real world settings.[1]

Argumentation includes debate and negotiation which are concerned with reaching mutually acceptable conclusions. It also encompasses eristic dialog, the branch of social debate in which victory over an opponent is the primary goal. This art and science is often the means by which people protect their beliefs or self-interests in rational dialogue, in common parlance, and during the process of arguing.

Argumentation is used in law, for example in trials, in preparing an argument to be presented to a court, and in testing the validity of certain kinds of evidence. Also, argumentation scholars study the post hoc rationalizations by which organizational actors try to justify decisions they have made irrationally.

see, i'm smart like levi

lo no you're not.

But if saying sexual harassment is okay because it's always been okay in the past is what you want your argument to be, who am I to stand in your way?

lol you're funny. I like you. Even if I'm from Las Vegas and still a bit touchy on the whole "gun" thing.

actually, i'm good at arguing because i just constantly derail anyones possible ability to have a chance at fighting back.

i'm not saying sexual harassment is ok because its always been ok, i'm saying it is ok because it's always changing. you and your cuck'd ass must be an embarrassment. thanks for being on the other end of the spectrum and why women right swipe on me.

do you like blondes, red heads, or brunettes?

You said:

You know, I get voting for Trump last year, I really do. But if you still support him after everything that's happened over the past year, there is no hope for you. You would be a traitor to your country and American values.

There's no other way to comprehend that statement. You're a writer, you know what you said.

Trump is a lot of things, one of them is the legally elected President of the United States. Supporting him, even if you disagree passionately with him as a person and his policies, would not make anyone a "traitor to your country and American values".

You can like a person you have disagreements with. I haven't argued for the GOP tax cut plan as I think it will have similar results as Bush's tax cuts and we'll see our debt explode even more as Rand Paul has continually pointed out. The GOP will pass a partisan healthcare bill within the next year and you're going to find that if you could go back and take the first bill that passed through the House, you would.

You like a person that basically propagandizes against the left. It's not disagreement, it's just bull sh it he was pushing. Most left leaning people just spot that bull straight away, just saying. You did say we needed the tax cuts because of the hidden unemployment rate, and you don't know anymore than I do that the GOP will pass anything at all on healthcare, and almost nothing can be worse than that turd ball bill "mean" they passed before. What do you lean left on?

You said:

There's no other way to comprehend that statement. You're a writer, you know what you said.

Trump is a lot of things, one of them is the legally elected President of the United States. Supporting him, even if you disagree passionately with him as a person and his policies, would not make anyone a "traitor to your country and American values".

I said if he still supports Trump now, he's a traitor to his country and American values. Yes. It's called hyperbole. Look it up.

And while it wouldn't make anyone a literal traitor to his country, it would make them a traitor to traditional American values. But that's not actionable, is it?

Edited by Domdab99

You said:

Just because he won the election does not mean he isn't a traitor.

I said if he still supports Trump now, he's a traitor to his country and American values. Yes. It's called hyperbole. Look it up.

And while it wouldn't make anyone a literal traitor to his country, it would make them a traitor to traditional American values. But that's not actionable, is it?

Oh, I understand. And you're making my point for me. You do not understand what American values actually are.

Americans value differences in opinion, not uniformity of it. Saying that someone who holds a different political opinion than yours is betraying American values is not hyperbole. It's fascism masquerading as righteousness.

Oh, I understand. And you're making my point for me. You do not understand what American values actually are.

Americans value differences in opinion, not uniformity of it. Saying that someone who holds a different political opinion than yours is betraying American values is not hyperbole. It's fascism masquerading as righteousness.

<sigh>

fine, you're right. I will do a better job of exaggerating to make a point next time. I don't believe that having a different opinion is traitorous. I do believe that still supporting Trump after everything has gone down is traitorous to true American values. Mm I calling for him to be arrested or deported or beheaded? No. I'm simply stating that supporting this administration is against everything we Americans hold dear. With hyperbole.

Better?

Edited by Domdab99

<sigh>

fine, you're right. I will do a better job of exaggerating to make a point next time. I don't believe that having a different opinion is traitorous. I do believe that still supporting Trump after everything has gone down is traitorous to true american values. am I calling for him to be arrested or behead, no. I'm simply stating that supporting this administration is against everything we Americans hold dear. With hyperbole.

Better?

Not at all, you are on the minority view on matters held dear to most Americans.

You should expect this about half the elections through your life.

lol wow.

So Russian interference in our elections, calling for the free press to be regulated and "held accountable," deliberately trying to destroy people's health insurance, and so many more things, is just a "difference of opinion."

Got it.

Go correct someone else now.

<sigh>

fine, you're right. I will do a better job of exaggerating to make a point next time. I don't believe that having a different opinion is traitorous. I do believe that still supporting Trump after everything has gone down is traitorous to true American values. Mm I calling for him to be arrested or deported or beheaded? No. I'm simply stating that supporting this administration is against everything we Americans hold dear. With hyperbole.

Better?

I'm only being pedantic about it because too many left leaning folks are giving into what they think is hyperbole but is really fascism in disguise. So many on the left are betraying the values they proclaimed to care about while protesting W's wars in the desert just to score political points. The tribalism in politics has reached such a frenzy that left leaning folks are forgetting their principles. It happens on the right too, I just am more left of center than I am right. Which is why it upsets me more to see liberals undercutting their own core principles.

Trump isn't a traitor to the country. Nothing his administration has done so far is impeachable. He's not rounding up minorities. He's not a white supremacist. He's a lot of things but he's not violating the constitution on an actionable level (that we are aware of). Implying that he has is hyperbole to the point of insanity.

lol wow.

So Russian interference in our elections, calling for the free press to be regulated and "held accountable," deliberately trying to destroy people's health insurance, and so many more things, is just a "difference of opinion."

Got it.

Go correct someone else now.

I was about to end but then you posted this.

Explain to me please how Russia interfered in our election, with evidence.

No. If you can't find it on your own, anything I post won't sway you.

You have made up your mind already.

your name is apt.

Incorrect. I go by evidence.

Surely you've seen evidence that proves Russia interfered in our election. Let me see it, or at least give me a bird's eye view of your opinion on the matter.