Bill O'Reilly, Meet Stevie Johnson!

Domdab99

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OUR laughter.

And what does "liberal crying" have to do with this thread, anyway? You're not seriously defending O'Reilly, are you?

We look forward to your contributions to the various Weinstein threads.

We look forward to your contributions to the various Weinstein threads.

You think that's a clever retort, don't you?

I knew Harvey Weinstein personally in the 90s. Wrote a script Miramax bought that never got made. He's a despicable human being and I'm cackling in glee over his fall.

Why do you think sexual harassment is a party issue? Are you going to speak up over the Harasser in Chief? Or just that every time a Roger Ailes or Bill O'Reilly gets called on the carpet for their crimes and abuse, you're going to point at Miramax and go "But Harvey did it, too!" So what? What does Harvey Weinstein also being a sexual abuser have to do with Bill O'Reilly being one? Name one "liberal crybaby" who is defending Weinstein. Can you say the same for conservatives?

this is just yet another pathetic "but her emails" cry. Such snowflakes you are.

You know, I get voting for Trump last year, I really do. But if you still support him after everything that's happened over the past year, there is no hope for you. You would be a traitor to your country and American values.

Edited by Domdab99

I think I'm one of the few who leans left that liked O'Reilly's show in which the old lady at the gym insisted on putting all 10 tv's. He believed what he said and wasn't a political hack like other people on that network who have/had opinion shows on Fox (Beck, Hannity, Dobbs). I have no idea whether he's guilty or innocent.

You think that's a clever retort, don't you?

I knew Harvey Weinstein personally in the 90s. Wrote a script Miramax bought that never got made. He's a despicable human being and I'm cackling in glee over his fall.

Why do you think sexual harassment is a party issue? Are you going to speak up over the Harasser in Chief? Or just that every time a Roger Ailes or Bill O'Reilly gets called on the carpet for their crimes and abuse, you're going to point at Miramax and go "But Harvey did it, too!" So what? What does Harvey Weinstein also being a sexual abuser have to do with Bill O'Reilly being one? Name one "liberal crybaby" who is defending Weinstein. Can you say the same for conservatives?

this is just yet another pathetic "but her emails" cry. Such snowflakes you are.

You know, I get voting for Trump last year, I really do. But if you still support him after everything that's happened over the past year, there is no hope for you. You would be a traitor to your country and American values.

lol you're so mad.

I don't vote. "I like guns" is pretty much the only part of my life that has anything to do with politics.

Try again, b.

I didn't vote for Trump, and I'm not a Trump supporter... but the bolded is only something said by people who have no actual understanding of actual American values or how our democratic republic is supposed to function.

That line of thought is the very definition of fascism... let that sink in a bit before responding.

I didn't vote for Trump, and I'm not a Trump supporter... but the bolded is only something said by people who have no actual understanding of actual American values or how our democratic republic is supposed to function.

That line of thought is the very definition of fascism... let that sink in a bit before responding.

lol I don't have to, it's a ridiculous comment.

lol you're so mad.

I don't vote. "I like guns" is pretty much the only part of my life that has anything to do with politics.

Try again, b.

Actually, I thought you were Boyst62.

But go have fun with your guns. I'm sure you're not compensating for anything.

I think I'm one of the few who leans left that liked O'Reilly's show in which the old lady at the gym insisted on putting all 10 tv's. He believed what he said and wasn't a political hack like other people on that network who have/had opinion shows on Fox (Beck, Hannity, Dobbs). I have no idea whether he's guilty or innocent.

What do you lean left about? Seriously, you like O'Reilly, wanted the Trump unhealth care bill, have argued for the GOP tax cut plan, what the heck makes you a lefty?

lol I don't have to, it's a ridiculous comment.

Your comment was indeed ridiculous.

Someone voting for Trump does not make them a traitor to their country no matter how much you despise the candidate. Saying it does exposes your ignorance of the "American values" that you're proclaiming to defend. That's a fascist line of thought, not a democratic one.

Know what does make someone a traitor to their country? Circumventing the constitution to illegally push falsified evidence on the American people in order to undermine an incoming administration's ability to run their own foreign policy agenda.

GettyImages-631415488-714x489.jpg