Hey Bills fans

Ice bowl 67

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know most people outside of Packer fans didn't mind it. It improves their teams chances of going all the way. Plus everyone hates the Packers as much as the Patriots outside of Green Bay.

I don't think thats true at all

I actually think the Packers are one of the most liked teams with all fans in the AFC

yup

First off hope you beat the Bucs next week. Second now I know how you guys have felt at times after yesterday, ouch. Hopefully you guys can go to the Superbowl now that were out of it.

What did you think about Barr's hit on Rodgers? I thought it was dirty.

He could have let up I think or at least tried to let up. I wouldn't be surprised if it was intentional.

He absolutely could have let up. The ball was well away by the time he hit Rodgers. I've seen that same play flagged dozens of times, in and out of the pocket.

He absolutely could have let up. The ball was well away by the time he hit Rodgers. I've seen that same play flagged dozens of times, in and out of the pocket.

Looked like a clean hit on the QB to me. Unfortunate result of injury, but the hit was clean.

They need to let guys hit quarterbacks more in my opinion. And that hit was as textbook as they get.

If you want to see a dirty hit, go look at the hit in the Cincy game that knocked Clay out with. Defender unnecessarily targeted Clay's knee. :lol:

Edited by PolishDave

I think it was an intentional act to hurt him. He was tackled to the ground and then finished off with the usual - i'm going to unecessarily throw all of my weight on this prone player to see if i can cause some damage. But I guess that's how football is played nowadays as I see it happening all the time. To merely tackle is not enough.