Carolina, 9-3, then...the "good" loss?

If he makes that catch, then the Bills fly out of there feeling lucky, but there's no way they could be complacent about the offense after such a dismal performance. In short, if he makes the catch, we'd be a 4-0 team that deserves to be 3-1, and I'm pretty sure McD sees it the same way.

If we don't have Stephen Hauschka then we are 1-3. That guy has been money. I think we are getting spoiled. People now expect him to hit from 55+ every time and that's asking a lot

It certainly is. Hes Hau$ch though. Anyone miss DC yet? haha. Loved this pickup from day 1. Hell I might end up with his jersey he continues like this.

the nihilism and defeatism is deeply ingrained into Bills fans now. So much so that after a 3-1 start there's way less celebrating and way, way more "yes, but" and "we won, but" and "this isn't sustainable" It's like, how do you even enjoy anything anymore?

You don't until they make playoffs ... then complain about the performance in playoff games.

Back to the question, which I should have made clearer...I should have put it in the title...oh wait...

Was the loss to Carolina a good loss, in that it changed our offense?

If it took that loss for Denison to figure out TT and the offense, then God help us. Did they not watch the tape of the last 32 games? Probably not, because they traded away the only deep threat.

Clay is playing great. Contract year?????

If we don't have Stephen Hauschka then we are 1-3. That guy has been money. I think we are getting spoiled. People now expect him to hit from 55+ every time and that's asking a lot

Tbf Carpenter was like that the 9-7 season. That game winner in Detroit was a massive kick... 58 yarder I think. Something happened to him the following pre-season when he had a niggling injury an missed a couple of kicks and Rex called him out on it in a presser and his confidence just never recovered... it was downhill from thereon in.