I'm a Taylor Fan........ But again 213 yards passing

Billsfan1972

I'm just wondering why no one whipped up some all22s this week. They come out in full force to show how terrible Tyrod is in a loss.

According to Bocephus's all-22 review, Tyrod made an unforced error in the Denver game. One.

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't talking any smack. I gave my opinion on the score, I downplayed Tyrod as a franchise worthy QB in one or two posts that were on said topic but that's it.

You girls sure play up a big story that never happened. I see your little group still doing the same BBMB little girl school age tactics of ganging up on people just to get a rise out of them because they have a different opinion then yours. Its funny and sad all in one. One gurl says "yeah he's not nice", next one says "yeah I heard he don't like girls", next one says "yeah he is meanie and his parents are alcoholics". Pathetic

As for my prediction yes I still feel this team will miss the playoffs with 6 or 7 wins. I hope Im incorrect as I want to purchase playoff tickets for once.

lighten up francis

I wasn't talking any smack. I gave my opinion on the score, I downplayed Tyrod as a franchise worthy QB in one or two posts that were on said topic but that's it.

You girls sure play up a big story that never happened. I see your little group still doing the same BBMB little girl school age tactics of ganging up on people just to get a rise out of them because they have a different opinion then yours. Its funny and sad all in one. One gurl says "yeah he's not nice", next one says "yeah I heard he don't like girls", next one says "yeah he is meanie and his parents are alcoholics". Pathetic

As for my prediction yes I still feel this team will miss the playoffs with 6 or 7 wins. I hope Im incorrect as I want to purchase playoff tickets for once.

It's not an opinion, it's an agenda. And the little group is what you are part of. We are the majority. And picking Denver 38-9, and then stating that the win wasn't impressive, is a contradiction. Whatever you can spew out and hope it sticks is what I see.

I'm just not enthusiastic about the win. It was a home game and we got some lucky bounces. Sorry man but head examined is a little extreme with the comment in my opinion. Yes it was a win against a real good team but and but.

After so many loser seasons I'm just not getting my hopes up. It's my opinion if you don't like it just say it stinks, the name calling and the agenda garbage is a JM tactic.

Aren't you a season ticket holder? Not enthusiastic about the home win, huh? What do you do, sit on your hands moaning the whole time you're watching the game, win or loss?

Even more ironic when you consider that xRushx picked Denver, 38-9. But now Denver sucks.

Ironic he was so confident the Bills would get blown out but refused a simple, friendly bet.

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/196527-bills-w-taylor-200-yards-a-fun-tbd-bet-this-gloomy-week/page-8?do=findComment&comment=4563886

Aren't you a season ticket holder? Not enthusiastic about the home win, huh? What do you do, sit on your hands moaning the whole time you're watching the game, win or loss?

This game was a blast, I love watching a win at this stadium. The group I go with have been together since the Kelly days. Lobsters/steaks and lots of beer makes it pretty easy to have fun but the win makes it a golden ticket. Sorry to disappoint you but no I don't wallow wishing for a loss I'm up cheering with everyone else.

Ironic he was so confident the Bills would get blown out but refused a simple, friendly bet.

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/196527-bills-w-taylor-200-yards-a-fun-tbd-bet-this-gloomy-week/page-8?do=findComment&comment=4563886

Ironic is that I see you throwing stones as usual.

I didn't join your silly bet because I just can't enjoy a game to wish for them to fail. I have been trying hard to stay positive this week after such a win to sort of honor your silly bet without really betting. I hope I'm incorrect about Tyrod and he proves he can lead a team to the playoffs but until then I'm not holding my breathe. As of now I'm still thinking about next season when a franchise worthy QB is drafted while wishing for a miracle with Tyrod this season. Go Bills

Ironic is that I see you throwing stones as usual.

I didn't join your silly bet because I just can't enjoy a game to wish for them to fail. I have been trying hard to stay positive this week after such a win to sort of honor your silly bet without really betting. I hope I'm incorrect about Tyrod and he proves he can lead a team to the playoffs but until then I'm not holding my breathe. As of now I'm still thinking about next season when a franchise worthy QB is drafted while wishing for a miracle with Tyrod this season. Go Bills

Wait, is that what you think you had to do if you bet the under and a loss? That you had to wish or root for them to lose or Taylor to throw under 200 yards just so you win a very friendly bet where your consequence for "losing" would simply be to say good things about your team that just won and your QB who just exceeded your expectations?

Really?

You were so unshakable in your confidence in Buffalo losing to Denver and Taylor failing that I just thought this was an opportunity for you to be definitively right about something and not just play the victim or be a paper tiger the way you are here in this thread.

Edited by transplantbillsfan