I'm a Taylor Fan........ But again 213 yards passing

Billsfan1972

2-1

For one I am a die hard fan that wants more, for 2 I pay good money for season tickets why would I want them to lose, I'm just pointing out this team is going down the same failed path if they are going to build around Tyrod. It worries me they will skip picking a QB wearing the exact same blinders.

Fitz is not Tyrod. Tyrod is not Fitz. And I fully expect a QB picked in round 1 next year.

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't ask about anyone else.

Do me a favor, take your first 3 fingers and hold them up while with your pinkie grab it with your thumb in the same hand.. So your holding up 3 fingers. First one a win, second a loss, 3rd a win, now take those wins and set them on your thumb.

And I disagreed as I felt the offense was not properly suited for him, play calling was lousy and unimaginative.

They bring him back and I am interested to see his play with a invigorated offense and what do they do? They trade their best receiver and set TT up to fail and talk about draft picks and not 2017......

I think TT is a competent QB, but not with the tools and players given and that is the big FU the "NEW REGIME" gave the fans.

I was at the Jets game and it was boring.

You would honestly rather see the team lose and be what you consider exciting, over them winning.

I cannot fathom feeling that way about a team I root for.

Do me a favor, take your first 3 fingers and hold them up while with your pinkie grab it with your thumb in the same hand.. So your holding up 3 fingers. First one a win, second a loss, 3rd a win, now take those wins and set them on your thumb.

What's your prediction this week, Einstein?

Fitz is not Tyrod. Tyrod is not Fitz. And I fully expect a QB picked in round 1 next year.

Hey man all I want is better for my favorite team. I'm sick of the if the D just did it all and our QB just was average enough. I want a playoff run for once, I want playoff games to go to and expect to win. I am hopeful of a QB drafted early but sadly I'm starting to see excuses starting to mount to give them a excuse to not draft one and build around Tyrod. Just pointing that out is all.

Tyrod is Fitz, a backup QB from another team who got a raise with the Bills.

What's your prediction this week, Einstein?

What's with the name calling dude, you don't like my opinion fine buy back off the name calling. Why so serious?

I'm mixed on the score prediction right now, I hope our D continues to be dominate so it could be a very low score game but they have so many weapons it could be a shootout that Tyrod won't keep up on so I have nothing on the prediction for this week. Eitherway like many I see it as a loss I just hope it isn't a blowout.

Edited by xRUSHx

Hey man all I want is better for my favorite team. I'm sick of the if the D just did it all and our QB just was average enough. I want a playoff run for once, I want playoff games to go to and expect to win. I am hopeful of a QB drafted early but sadly I'm starting to see excuses starting to mount to give them a excuse to not draft one and build around Tyrod. Just pointing that out is all.

If they make the playoffs this year, maybe they stay with what they have.

I would point out that, as usual, the current crop of college QBs that were supposed to be so fantastic is starting to get shredded, as seems to happen every year. Darnold throws too many picks. Allen is not having a good year in Wyoming. The kid at UCLA is a head case. I've read some scouts think the Rudolph kid at Ok St is a third day pick even before his bad outing last week. Mayfield will be the next one to get downgraded.

I can tell you that this staff thinks highly of Taylor (and it's trending up). There IS a decent chance that they believe he is the guy. When they first got here that wasn't necessarily the case.

That makes me very nervous for the future of this team. It seems like they favor character over actually talent.

For instance, if they had a shot at Rosen, but they passed because of Rosens risks and because they think TT is good enough, that could be an all time error.

I know you can do worse than Tyrod. But you can do much better. Watson as a rookie looked better against NE than TT has ever.

I would point out that, as usual, the current crop of college QBs that were supposed to be so fantastic is starting to get shredded, as seems to happen every year. Darnold throws too many picks. Allen is not having a good year in Wyoming. The kid at UCLA is a head case. I've read some scouts think the Rudolph kid at Ok St is a third day pick even before his bad outing last week. Mayfield will be the next one to get downgraded.

I want a QB drafted by my team early in the draft, I'm sick of the other teams backup QB plan all these staffs keep giving us.

So your already making excuses as to why not to draft a QB early, see exactly what I was talking about.

Lets keep passing on drafting qbs and want for the following draft. Its worked out so well.

I want a QB drafted by my team early in the draft, I'm sick of the other teams backup QB plan all these staffs keep giving us.

So your already making excuses as to why not to draft a QB early, see exactly what I was talking about.

I am not making any excuses, I am talking about what others are saying out there. So stop with the nonsense.

I anticipate them taking a QB in round 1 next year, because despite all the crap that goes on before the draft, and despite all the hype and then critique, teams take QBs in round 1. Whether that is out of desperation or what who knows. But they';ll likely take one, and whoever it is will have maybe a 50% chance of actually being a successful NFL starter based on history.

The idea that you want them to take a QB early, just to apparently say they took a QB early, is to me silly. I want them to pick the right QB, regardless of where. And since I recognize what a crap shoot the whole thing is, if they pick a guy and he flames out I won't call for their heads.

Lets keep passing on drafting qbs and want for the following draft. Its worked out so well.

See above. I am quite sure they target a guy in round 1.

You would honestly rather see the team lose and be what you consider exciting, over them winning.

I cannot fathom feeling that way about a team I root for.

7-9 and exciting with a chance to come back and win games vs. 9-7 and once you're down the game is essentially over and no playoffs......

Much rather be 7-9 and entertained. Sorry 9-3 vs. Carolina was a lousy game. Even that last drive was boring. Time of Possession was 2:1, 125 yards passing......

2016 - 9X's less then 200 yards passing, 2X's under 100, another 3X's 200-210.....

2015 - 7X's under 200.....

Ughhh..... Pathetic

That makes me very nervous for the future of this team. It seems like they favor character over actually talent.

For instance, if they had a shot at Rosen, but they passed because of Rosens risks and because they think TT is good enough, that could be an all time error.

I know you can do worse than Tyrod. But you can do much better. Watson as a rookie looked better against NE than TT has ever.

I'm not saying that they will pass on a guy. I'm saying that there is a chance that Tyrod could be the guy. They like his game, leadership, etc... As outsiders I think that they looked at him as a bridge and now they are saying "let's let this play out." That's the right thing to do. There is no reason to make a decision that you don't yet need to make.

In terms of Watson this NE defense is a shell of the defense they were even a year ago. Every offense has torched them!!! They are giving up 461 yards a game, by far the most in the league. I wouldn't be using the "strength of the Pats D" to support any argument.

7-9 and exciting with a chance to come back and win games vs. 9-7 and once you're down the game is essentially over and no playoffs......

Much rather be 7-9 and entertained. Sorry 9-3 vs. Carolina was a lousy game. Even that last drive was boring. Time of Possession was 2:1, 125 yards passing......

2016 - 9X's less then 200 yards passing, 2X's under 100, another 3X's 200-210.....

2015 - 7X's under 200.....

Ughhh..... Pathetic

Then you may be a football fan but you're not a Bills fan. I know some will flame me for saying so, but to me I don't know how you can say you root for a team when you'd rather see them lose.

Then you may be a football fan but you're not a Bills fan. I know some will flame me for saying so, but to me I don't know how you can say you root for a team when you'd rather see them lose.

I don't think anyone wants them to lose I think many of us just expect it.

Let's randomly draft a QB just to draft one since that's worked out so well. Like in 2013.

In the NFL if a team wants to get better they draft better talent at a position. It's the lottery, you have to be in it to win it.

No I want to see them win. Also am disgusted with myself wasting 3 hours watching a terrible game because I am a fan.

New Orleans vs. Buffalo, I'd rather watch NO everytime given the same level of interest.

NO 7-9 3 straight seasons, but a ton of fun games. I can't remember the last fun game the Bills played.

I don't think anyone wants them to lose I think many of us just expect it.

In the NFL if a team wants to get better they draft better talent at a position. It's the lottery, you have to be in it to win it.

No. The poster said specifically he'd rather see the team be 7-9 and pass more than 9-7 with a game more like they're playing now.

No I want to see them win. Also am disgusted with myself wasting 3 hours watching a terrible game because I am a fan.

New Orleans vs. Buffalo, I'd rather watch NO everytime given the same level of interest.

NO 7-9 3 straight seasons, but a ton of fun games. I can't remember the last fun game the Bills played.

Last year against Seattle would be your cup of tea then. They had a big day on offense and lost. I'll bet you were jumping for joy that your supposed team lost.

Here you go:

http://saintsreport.com/forums/register.php

They have open registration. Just have to provide your age which honestly might be a stumbling block for you.

No. The poster said specifically he'd rather see the team be 7-9 and pass more than 9-7 with a game more like they're playing now.

Yeah I seen that I was just pointing out that the idea many fans just want them to lose is false in my opinion , sure there is some that want that for the draft pick but fans want to win in my opinion they are just sick of the letdown of just not good enough when it's all said and done.

Yeah I seen that I was just pointing out that the idea many fans just want them to lose is false in my opinion , sure there is some that want that for the draft pick but fans want to win in my opinion they are just sick of the letdown of just not good enough when it's all said and done.

I agree it's not many fans. This guy was specific in his desire.