30-yr employee quits Bills stadium job after Sunday's events

YoloinOhio

Is there any other kind of protest?

Sure, the silent kind nobody hears about that brings about no change. Those are the kind of protests that make America great!

please cite an example

Ask, and ye shall receive... giphy.gif

For years Ive been kneeling when I read your posts.

I sense it's starting to have an effect on you...

Personally, I've been squatting while reading them.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: privilege.

No matter where these guys came from they all worked hard to get to the league. Nothing was handed to any of them.

I cant fault those who came from nothing for using their platform to try to make positive changes.

It's not their platform though. It's the NFL's and teams' platform. They don't have any free speech rights in the stadium. Ask the Cowboys about what Jerry Jones told them regarding last night's game. Something like "anyone who doesn't stand for the anthem will be immediately fired".

It's not their platform though. It's the NFL's and teams' platform. They don't have any free speech rights in the stadium. Ask the Cowboys about what Jerry Jones told them regarding last night's game. Something like "anyone who doesn't stand for the anthem will be immediately fired".

I'm no fan of Jones, but I think the Cowboys actions were better than just about any other team. Tomlinson had a great idea as well, but the OL from PIT showed more ball$ than any other player this weekend.