Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a week ago -

It's time to see what Peterman can do

This coaching staff ( Dennison ) is horrible

We have the worst WR's in the NFL

OL zone blocking blah blah blah

Amazing what one win can do

I never stated any of the above. WR group would be better with Watkins no doubt but Gaines can play.

One game at a time but my confidence in this Defense and coaching staff has me very optimistic that we might be a legit NFL club. If we could get this running game back to it's former self the sky is the limit. This is what I actually expected to see from a Rex Ryan coached team 2 years ago on D.

I got crushed here for saying despite the numbers against the Jets, the running game didn't look all that impressive.

Two weeks later, it's a shell of what it was last year. They need to make some adjustments.

And yet, in the fourth quarter, when the Broncs knew we were going to run to eat clock, they could not prevent us from getting first downs.

I still see an 7-9 8-8 team..

If we pull off 2 on the road here then I will revise but this team is the typical Bills middle of the road team we've seen IMO

But again I need a few more games to make a final call

I believe Tyrod made a big play with his legs early on a third down to keep that drive alive.

That's true, and I actually agree with you that the running game is not as strong as it was last year. I think that is partly because of Glenn's injury and partly because we've come up against three very good front sevens.