Keep politcs out of football

JimKelly12

I'm a long time follower of this message board rarely do I contribute.

I'm wondering how many agree with my position that I'm fed up with the over saturation of politics in everything.

Bottom line is there are 32 NFL owners who take advantage of a non-taxable status.

This isn't a question of freedom of speech but an example of employees doing what their employers let them.

To me this seems like a way to generate free press for the league and is less about the message.

If employees had freedom of speech that Google staffer would not have been fired for the memo he wrote a few months back: https://www.recode.net/2017/8/7/16110696/firing-google-ceo-employee-penned-controversial-memo-on-women-has-violated-its-code-of-conduct

Enough is enough, Sunday used to be reserved for only hating on Refs and their bad calls. I miss those days.

United States citizens of any race, color, creed, or job title have the right to peacefully express themselves. President Trailertrash opened his big yap. I commend the players for responding the way the did to a bully and a tyrant.

That they closed ranks and whined collectively is no surprise. It just showed its really all about them. That's all they care about. This is really best for PPP by the way.

United States citizens of any race, color, creed, or job title have the right to peacefully express themselves. President Trailertrash opened his big yap. I commend the players for responding the way the did to a bully and a tyrant.

Trump is good at driving the news cycle with controversy. Majority of Americans agree with him on this issue.