GDT: UCLA at Stanford ESPN 10:30pm Josh Rosen Show

Fadingpain

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting game; Stanford up 10 at the half with the backup QB.

Rosen sometimes has blinders on; stares a single receiver down, then throws the ball 100 mph to him, regardless of how tight the coverage is.

He has probably developed a bad habit of doing that, b/c his talent at lower levels allows him to get away with it. Won't work in the NFL.

Would like to see him look around a bit more and not force throws quite as much.

Nitpicking here of course. And I do realize all the great QBs are guilty of that from time to time.

No one more so than Jim Kelly!

Interesting game; Stanford up 10 at the half with the backup QB.

Rosen sometimes has blinders on; stares a single receiver down, then throws the ball 100 mph to him, regardless of how tight the coverage is.

He has probably developed a bad habit of doing that, b/c his talent at lower levels allows him to get away with it. Won't work in the NFL.

Would like to see him look around a bit more and not force throws quite as much.

Nitpicking here of course. And I do realize all the great QBs are guilty of that from time to time.

No one more so than Jim Kelly!

Yeah there has been no touch at all this game. The pump and go route he threw earlier hit the CB in the back because he put it on a rope instead of getting air under it (would have been a TD).

This Targeting stuff is insane. That was not targeting. Even when a Stanford player gets DQed Mora on the sideline saying this is bull ****.

Holy Christ talking about killing any gameflow with these TGTing reviews

The targeting ejection rule has to be corrected at some point

Maybe change the rule to a major, minor, incidental, and flagrant targeting each with their own penalty duration.

The targeting ejection rule has to be corrected at some point

Maybe change the rule to a major, minor, incidental, and flagrant targeting each with their own penalty duration.

Something has to happen. It is Horrible as it stands. I think both Ejections today didnt need to be ejections. One led with Shoulder (Standord) other the WR initiated the contact (UCLA)

This UCLA defense is just so freaking bad

For those of you counting at home; in the last 2 weeks, the UCLA defense has given up:

108 points.

1,113 total yards

567 rushing yards

While Josh Rosen has gone 74/116, 943 yards, 8 total TDs, 4 INT.

I lnow that i have watches some crap defenses in my day. I think this one ranks right up there. They have been just disgusting.

For those of you counting at home; in the last 2 weeks, the UCLA defense has given up:

108 points.

1,113 total yards

567 rushing yards

While Josh Rosen has gone 74/116, 943 yards, 8 total TDs, 4 INT.

Rosen put up more yards in 2 games than Tyrod will by the bye week

What I find even better about this stretch is that they've faced polar opposite teams with very distinct offenses. They don't even look like they've done any film work on the opponent.

Agree. Then when Cryst goes out. You still allow Hunt to Rack up 200. Such a poorly coached unit.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.